Happy Saturday! On Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop we are showing off our Valentine Favors…just in time for Valentine’s Day! I received one of these Narrow Notecards and Envelopes at OnStage with our Make & Take packet that I hadn’t used, so I decided to see what I could do with it! Inside are a couple Valentine Bubble Wands I found at The Dollar Tree.
- The Narrow Envelope is covered with a 4 x 6-1/2 piece of All My Love Designer Paper that overlaps in the back and adheres together.
- The large oblong Heart from Be Mine Stitched Framelits was cut from Basic Black cardstock and added at an angle on the front.
- The All My Love Lovely Lipstick Ribbon was wrapped around the envelope and tied in a knot.
- The other hearts were cut from Whisper White and Lovely Lipstick with the Be Mine Stitched Framelits, then added to the front. The Lovely Lipstick one is popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The skunk from Hey Love is stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with Smoky Slate, Basic Black (Light) and Lovely Lipstick Stampin’ Blends. He was cut out and added to the heart with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stinkin’ Sweet from Hey Love stamp set was stamped with Lovely Lipstick Ink on scrap Whisper White and punched with the Christmas Traditions Punch (oops…just realized that this didn’t carryover! Oh well, you could easily substitute either Darling Label from the Annual Catalog or Cute Crew Punch from the Occasions Catalog…both of those are the same size!)
- The Heart Epoxy Droplet was colored with the Lovely Lipstick Stampin’ Blend and added to the tag.
- The smallest stitched heart was cut from All My Love DSP and added to the envelope flap at the back so the flap tucks behind it to hold the envelope closed.
OK…what did the rest of the Design Team do with the “Valentine Favor” theme blog hop challenge? Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Our next online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the beautiful ARTISTICALLY INKED COLLECTION! Oh my word...have you seen this suite? The artistic images in this set give a unique watercolor look to backgrounds, flowers and leaves! And the metallic gold in the DSP is a perfect touch of bling! We've used ARTISTICALLY INKED STAMP SET, ARTISTIC DIES with the coordinating EXPRESSIONS IN INK DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a keepsake 3D project tutorial you will love! See more details here!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR