Happy Saturday! On Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop we are showing off our Valentine Favors…just in time for Valentine’s Day! I received one of these Narrow Notecards and Envelopes at OnStage with our Make & Take packet that I hadn’t used, so I decided to see what I could do with it! Inside are a couple Valentine Bubble Wands I found at The Dollar Tree.
- The Narrow Envelope is covered with a 4 x 6-1/2 piece of All My Love Designer Paper that overlaps in the back and adheres together.
- The large oblong Heart from Be Mine Stitched Framelits was cut from Basic Black cardstock and added at an angle on the front.
- The All My Love Lovely Lipstick Ribbon was wrapped around the envelope and tied in a knot.
- The other hearts were cut from Whisper White and Lovely Lipstick with the Be Mine Stitched Framelits, then added to the front. The Lovely Lipstick one is popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The skunk from Hey Love is stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with Smoky Slate, Basic Black (Light) and Lovely Lipstick Stampin’ Blends. He was cut out and added to the heart with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stinkin’ Sweet from Hey Love stamp set was stamped with Lovely Lipstick Ink on scrap Whisper White and punched with the Christmas Traditions Punch (oops…just realized that this didn’t carryover! Oh well, you could easily substitute either Darling Label from the Annual Catalog or Cute Crew Punch from the Occasions Catalog…both of those are the same size!)
- The Heart Epoxy Droplet was colored with the Lovely Lipstick Stampin’ Blend and added to the tag.
- The smallest stitched heart was cut from All My Love DSP and added to the envelope flap at the back so the flap tucks behind it to hold the envelope closed.
OK…what did the rest of the Design Team do with the “Valentine Favor” theme blog hop challenge? Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
This Collection of tutorials, using Stampin' Up!'s TIMELESS TROPICAL BUNDLE AND TROPICAL OASIS SUITE of products, has three cards (one a special fun fold!) and a clever 3D tote to fill with your favorite candy or a small gift! ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. Your customers will LOVE these fun projects! See more details HERE!
This Collection of tutorials, using the CLUBHOUSE STAMP SET AND GOLF CLUB DIES combined with the Country Club Designer Paper, has three cards (one a gift card holder!) and a fun 3D favor for any sports lover. ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. We know these will be a hit in your classes! See the details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: RTY9ZMMH