I made these DVD Notepad cases for my downline, upline and roommates at the Stampin' Up! Convention this year!!! I used the AWESOME Cheerful Treat Designer Paper that is a hostess only special in the new catalog! LOVE these patterns and colors of Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette and Lucky Limeade!
On the front, I used the new Pennant Parade Stamp Set and Petite Pennant Punch with their name spelled out with the Sweet Shoppe Lower Alphabet set. I added a couple Melon Mambo small Boho Blossoms flowers with Old Olive Mini brads in the center and hung them on White Bakers Twine. I covered the line between the two patterns with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch in Pink Pirouette.
Inside the DVD case is a notepad for them to use at Convention (I forgot to photograph the matching notepad inside!) I also included a Bag Tag using the same DSP and their initial so they could tie it on their new Convention Bag!
For this Bag Tag, I used the larger Scallop Circle on the Scallop Circle #2 Die with two of the matching patterns of Cheerful Treat DSP and glued to a layer of chipboard in between for sturdiness. I punched the top with the Crop A Dile and added the Melon Mambo Scallop Dots Ribbon (another share that I have available in my RIBBON SHARES HERE!) I used the Serif Essentials Alphabet Die for the letters in Melon Mambo cardstock and jazzed them with Rhinestone Jewels. And I added the DSP flower from Blossom Party Die to their initial with a Pear Pizzazz Glimmer Brad in the center.
Convention was SO much fun! I love seeing online friends I've met thru the 9 years that I've been a demonstrator. This actually was my 10th convention…I've NEVER missed one! WOOHOO!!!
Want to know more about signing up so YOU can join the fun at Convention next year? Here are some details of the special discount that Stampin' Up! is offering on the Starter Kit just until July 31st!
Guess what??!!!! You can become a demonstrator for just $99 right now!
Starting July 1st (noon, MT), you can join the Stampin' Up! family as a demonstrator for only $99! This limited time Starter Kit–(valued at $185)–comes with the following high-quality products:
- Easy Events Clear-Mount Set*
- Pennant Parade Wood-Mount Set*
- Basic Black Classic Stampin' Pad
- Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad
- Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin' Pad
- Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad
- Brights 8-1/2" x 11" Assorted Card Stock
- Just Add Cake Designer Series Paper*
- Chocolate Chip 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon*
- Note Cards (20)
- Clear-Mount Block C
- Blender Pen (1)
- SNAIL Adhesive
- Business supplies
*Brand new to the 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog!
As an added bonus, first-time demonstrators can get two free months of Demonstrator Business Web Services (DBWS) when they sign up during their first 21 days as a demonstrator. Subscribing to DBWS means having your own online store, blog, hostess portal, and much more!
Download: $99 Stampin' Up! Starter Kit Flyer
Plus, join in July and get a FREE Christmas Keepsake project kit–a $40 value! Imagine an afternoon spent chatting with friends while creating something beautiful–isn't that what Stampin' Up! is all about? But act now because this special kit is only available as part of this limited-time offer.
Earn a FREE Exclusive Christmas Keepsake Project Kit! I saw this in person at Convention and it is SO beautiful!
Think of getting together with your friends who love Stampin' Up! and their products–joining Stampin' Up! is the next natural step! There are so many benefits to becoming a demonstrator like:
- A 20 percent product discount!
- A free monthly issue of Stampin' Success, Stampin' Up!'s demonstrator-only magazine!
- Sneak peeks at brand-new products!
- Invitations to exclusive Stampin' Up! events!
- Regular get-togethers to stamp!
- Free access to an online communtiy of 30,000 + stampers and creative artists, as well as 160,000+ project samples!
The Christmas Keepsake Box Project Kit–a $40 value–contains the following products (quantities are 1 unless otherwise noted):
- Pines & Poinsettias Set (wood-mount)
- Keepsake box
- Scallop borders (cut from Tasteful Trim Bigz XL Die)
- First Edition Designer Series Paper (3)
- Holly Berry Designer Series Paper (6)
- First Edition Specialty Designer Series Paper strip (2)
- Holly Berry Designer Series Paper piece*
- Real Red Top Note (cut from Top Note Bigz Die)
- Real Red Decorative Label (cut from Matchbook Bigz XL Die)
- Wild Wasabi Card Stock strips (3)
- Naturals Ivory Card Stock piece
- Holly Berry Bouquet Designer Fabric*
- Real Red 1-1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
- Real Red 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon
- Victoria 5/8" Crochet Trim
- Linen Thread
- Champagne Fine Galaxy Stampin' Glitter
- Vanilla Pearl 1/2" Simply Adorned Bauble
- Pearl Basic Jewels (1 pkg.)
- Holly Berry Bouquet Designer Buttons*
- Large Wild Wasabi
- Small Real Red
- Mini Vintage Tags
PLUS…don't forget about MY extra sign-up bonus! You get one of the new tabletop collapsible Stampin' Up! trashcans I picked up at Memento Mall! It's only 9" tall so sits on your tabletop easily to collect all those little scraps! Only the first 3 who sign up with my INKspired Treasures team will get one of these fun gifts! You must join by August 31, 2011! But…why wait? SIGN UP HERE TODAY!
Well, hope you stayed with me during this LONG post today!!!
Sharing creativity one stamped image at a time!