While I was making Nugget tins, I did one up using Festive Flurry stamp set and framelits. Love all the sparkle on this from the metallic stripe in the Winter Frost DSP to the Silver Glimmer Paper to the metal tin!
And, of course, the lovely blues in Coastal Cabana and Island Indigo are striking for the snowflakes! Here are the details!
- I cut a 2" strip of Island Indigo cardstock and layered on a 1" strip of the stripe in Winter Frost across the top for the belly band.
- I stamped the largest snowflake in Coastal Cabana and cut it with the framelit.
- I cut a smaller snowflake from Silver Glimmer Paper.
- I stamped the smallest snowflake in Island Indigo and cut.
- I layered them together with Stampin' Dimensionals (SEE MY ADHESIVE SALE GOING ON NOW!) I go thru SO many of those little things!
- Finally I added a large Rhinestone Jewel.
- Inside the Hershey Nuggets were wrapped with the stripe pattern in Winter Frost.
- I also made a divided from Island Indigo cardstock for the inside to hold the nuggets in place.
Since these were for a craft sale, I wanted to keep the cost down. You could easily use a Frosted Finishes Embellishment in the center, too! These sold quite well considering it was early in the season for thinking about Christmas!
STOCK UP ADHESIVE SALE!!!