The past couple years, my nail tech who owns the nail salon I go to has requested I make up something for the staff that work for her. Last year it was Bailey’s and Lindt Chocolates in the Cup Carriers. This year, I found these small metallic trays on Amazon that would be perfect to hold their small metal tips in their desk. Here is how I decorated them. I did the poinsettias for the women and penguins for the men working for her.
- Here is a photo of the metallic trays.
- I added a Ghirardelli Caramel Chocolate square inside.
- I cut an Acetate Card Box in half and added the metallic tray and chocolate, then added some shred along the sides so it stayed in place.
- I wrapped a 3 x 9 piece of retired gold buffalo check DSP around the outside of the cut in half Acetate Card Box for a sleeve.
- I used the Poinsettia Dies to cut the three sizes of petals from Basic White cardstock and the leaves from Gold Metallic Paper and added to the front of the DSP with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Poinsettia Petals stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Basic White and punched with the Double Oval Punch. It was layered on the retired SAB Be Dazzling Paper, then added to the front tucked under the poinsettia, with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The center is one of the retired Beaded Pearls.
- I wrapped a 3 x 9 piece of retired Penguin Playmates DSP around the outside of the cut in half Acetate Card Box for a sleeve.
- I added a Wonderful Snowflake in the background with a Mini Glue Dot.
- I stamped the snowbank from Penguin Place with Pool Party Ink, then cut along the edge. I stamped the greeting with Real Red and added the snowbank to the bottom of the DSP on front.
- The penguin was punched with the Penguin Builder Punch from Basic Black and Basic White and adhered together. The eyes were stamped with Memento Black and the beak with Pumpkin Pie. The hat and scarf were stamped with Real Red Ink on Basic White cardstock and hand-cut, then added to the penguin. The feet were punched from Pumpkin Pie cardstock.
- I stamped a portion of the Candy Cane background image in Real Red Ink on Basic White cardstock, then hand-cut the candy canes and placed in his hand.
- A Rhinestone jewel was added to the center of the Snowflake.
I think they turned out SO cute and she loved them. I can’t wait to her what her staff thought of them! I love personalizing gifts using our Stampin’ Up! products!
Use HOST CODE: FFQJYT32
Create some winter magic with Stampin' Up!'s MAGICAL MEADOW BUNDLE! The delicate sprigs, berries and foliage combined with fine-line greetings promote winter's subtle beauty. Add a birthday, anniversary or get well greeting instead for an extra special message to warm up the cold weather months. Our MAGICAL MEADOW CARD COLLECTION features the MAGICAL MEADOW BUNDLE with the WINTER MEADOW DESIGNER PAPER. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for SIX cards in this Collection! See more details HERE!
Celebrating a holly, jolly Christmas or any festive occasion is SO easy using Stampin' Up!'s MERRY & BRIGHT STAMP SET & DIES! Mix and match the word block greetings and use the two different types of lights for bright and colorful fun and instant cheer on your paper projects. Our MERRY & BRIGHT COLLECTION features the MERRY & BRIGHT BUNDLE with the MERRY BOLD & BRIGHT DESIGNER PAPER to make quick cards or decorations for any type of party. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for SIX projects...four card designs AND two gift card holder ideas! See more details HERE!
Winter trees to Christmas scenes, our MERRIEST TREES COLLECTION has you covered! With multiple sizes of trees, presents, ornaments and stars that double as snowflakes, you won't run out of creative options using this set! We featured the MERRIEST TREES STAMP SET AND DIES with the A WALK IN THE FOREST DESIGNER PAPER to share the love of Christmas and the entire winter season. There are step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special project to use yourself, sell at craft fairs, or give away as a gift during the holidays! See more details HERE!