I recently had a request to make an order of Fun Flower Magnets for someone who wanted them for Christmas stocking gifts! Here is what I did. I used some metallic paper I had in my stash…and the Fun Flower die. AND…I have a sneak peek at one of the new items in the Spring Mini…BOTTLE CAPS…in the center!
- I cut the flowers with the Fun Flower die out of non-SU Metallic Paper and stabilized them.
- I ran them thru the Big Shot again with the Lacy Brocade embossing folder and lightly sanded them to bring out the textured design.
- The two different flower shapes were adhered together.
- I stamped the flower from Jolly Bingo Bits in different colors on Whisper White and punched with the 1" Circle punch. I added a Rhinestone Jewel to the center of each.
- I adhered the punched flowers inside the flattened bottlecaps, then to the center of the flowers.
- I curled the edges of the petals slightly for some dimension!
Need to finish up my wrapping…I made the cutest little gift card holders thanks to Patty Bennett's idea. I'll show those off the day after Christmas…don't want any of my family getting a sneak peek of them!
Have a wonderful Christmas Eve day!