Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a fun marshmallow snowman relaxing in a cup of cocoa!
So I wanted to show you one of the big hits at my craft shows this season. A Stampin’ Up! Acetate Box filled with Starbucks Hot Cocoa and wrapped Hershey Nuggets! I love the snowman cup idea I saw online using the Let it Snow embellishments and decided to do my version of it. These make great little gifts and a gift certificate can be tucked inside if you want to give a little bit more!
- The belly band is 2 x 12 red print Let it Snow DSP.
- The Layering Circles are Coastal Cabana embossed with the Hammered Metal Embossing Folder and scallop circle cut from Early Espresso.
- The cup is cut with the Cup of Cheers dies from Whisper White cardstock.
- The face and arms are the Let it Snow Embellishments.
- The candy cane was cut with the Cup of Cheers Dies from Real Red and Whisper White and tied with White Baker’s Twine dyed Real Red.
- The tag is stamped with Enjoy in Memento Black and cut with the tag die in the Cup of Cheers Dies.
- The “cocoa” is just an oval cut and trimmed to fit the top of the mug and decorated with the little snowballs from the Let it Snow Embellishment Kit.
I think this treat worked with the Inspiration Photo perfectly, don’t you? OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
This Collection of tutorials, using Stampin' Up!'s TIMELESS TROPICAL BUNDLE AND TROPICAL OASIS SUITE of products, has three cards (one a special fun fold!) and a clever 3D tote to fill with your favorite candy or a small gift! ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. Your customers will LOVE these fun projects! See more details HERE!
This Collection of tutorials, using the CLUBHOUSE STAMP SET AND GOLF CLUB DIES combined with the Country Club Designer Paper, has three cards (one a gift card holder!) and a fun 3D favor for any sports lover. ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. We know these will be a hit in your classes! See the details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: RTY9ZMMH