Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a fun marshmallow snowman relaxing in a cup of cocoa!
So I wanted to show you one of the big hits at my craft shows this season. A Stampin’ Up! Acetate Box filled with Starbucks Hot Cocoa and wrapped Hershey Nuggets! I love the snowman cup idea I saw online using the Let it Snow embellishments and decided to do my version of it. These make great little gifts and a gift certificate can be tucked inside if you want to give a little bit more!
- The belly band is 2 x 12 red print Let it Snow DSP.
- The Layering Circles are Coastal Cabana embossed with the Hammered Metal Embossing Folder and scallop circle cut from Early Espresso.
- The cup is cut with the Cup of Cheers dies from Whisper White cardstock.
- The face and arms are the Let it Snow Embellishments.
- The candy cane was cut with the Cup of Cheers Dies from Real Red and Whisper White and tied with White Baker’s Twine dyed Real Red.
- The tag is stamped with Enjoy in Memento Black and cut with the tag die in the Cup of Cheers Dies.
- The “cocoa” is just an oval cut and trimmed to fit the top of the mug and decorated with the little snowballs from the Let it Snow Embellishment Kit.
I think this treat worked with the Inspiration Photo perfectly, don’t you? OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Our HAVE A HOOT COLLECTION is combined with Plaid Tidings Designer Paper and has three card tutorials (one a special fold!), plus a special gift packaging idea for Halloween and Christmas that we know you will love and "hoot" about! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF