Happy Monday! It’s time for our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenge! This week’s inspiration is a fun marshmallow snowman relaxing in a cup of cocoa!
So I wanted to show you one of the big hits at my craft shows this season. A Stampin’ Up! Acetate Box filled with Starbucks Hot Cocoa and wrapped Hershey Nuggets! I love the snowman cup idea I saw online using the Let it Snow embellishments and decided to do my version of it. These make great little gifts and a gift certificate can be tucked inside if you want to give a little bit more!
- The belly band is 2 x 12 red print Let it Snow DSP.
- The Layering Circles are Coastal Cabana embossed with the Hammered Metal Embossing Folder and scallop circle cut from Early Espresso.
- The cup is cut with the Cup of Cheers dies from Whisper White cardstock.
- The face and arms are the Let it Snow Embellishments.
- The candy cane was cut with the Cup of Cheers Dies from Real Red and Whisper White and tied with White Baker’s Twine dyed Real Red.
- The tag is stamped with Enjoy in Memento Black and cut with the tag die in the Cup of Cheers Dies.
- The “cocoa” is just an oval cut and trimmed to fit the top of the mug and decorated with the little snowballs from the Let it Snow Embellishment Kit.
I think this treat worked with the Inspiration Photo perfectly, don’t you? OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!