I wanted to do something special for my Stamp Club members! I ordered some Silver and Gold Metallic Pens and then made up this holder for them. I tucked the gift in with their November order picked up in early December.
I used the CUTE, CUTE, CUTE Christmas image from For the Birds to decorate them. Here is a closeup.
Here are the details.
- Cut the Petite Pocket from Pool Party cardstock and embossed the front with the Petals A Plenty Folder. I adhered it together, but left the back straight.
- I cut the second from smallest framelit from Whisper White, then stamped the For the Birds Christmas image in Black Stazon on it.
- I watercolored with my AquaPainter and Stampin' Write markers, then added the framelit to the front of my pocket with Stampin' Dimensionals
- I wrapped the Cherry Cobbler Scalloped Tulle around and tied a knot.
- The smallest snowflake from Snow Flurry Die is cut from Silver Glimmer Paper and placed on the front with a Mini Glue Dot.
- I tucked one of the Metallic Pens inside.
I think it made a nice and useful gift for the holidays and I hope they enjoyed their gift!
Hope you are getting close to ready for the upcoming holidays. My son and DIL made it in late last night, thru horrible slick roads. We're glad they are here safely.