I can't believe that our session of Create with Connie and Mary's Card "Create"tions for All Occasions is already over! That time went by SOOOO fast! The designers have a last little favor for you that coordinates with the stamp set they used for Week 3. The stamp set I used was Stippled Blossoms. On my favor, I combined that set with the chalkboard technique that is all the rage right now. I made a cute little gable box to hold some candy or a small gift!
Here are the details:
- I cut the box from Lucky Limeade cardstock by printing the template below on my cardstock. Tip: To avoid seeing lines from the printed template, cut inside the lines or use the reverse side.
- I cut a 2 x 12 piece of Sunshine & Sprinkles Designer Paper and wrapped it around the box.
- Stamp the Thank You greeting from From My Heart stamp set with White Craft Ink on Basic Black and emboss with White Embossing Powder. Cut with the Label Framelit.
- Use a sponge dauber and White Craft Ink to add a little "smeared chalk dust" around the front and the edges and adhere to the front of the box with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- I stamped the small flowers from Stippled Blossoms stamp set with Regal Rose and Melon Mambo outlines, then cut them out. The leaves were Lucky Limeade ink and cut out.
- Attach to the front and add Pearls for the centers.
Make sure to check out what the rest of the Design Team did with favors over on Create with Connie and Mary! Thank you for joining us for Card "Create"tions for all Occasions! Be watching for our Create with Connie and Mary Summer Collection coming soon…we're adding LOTS more card sets for you to use and enjoy! You won't want to miss it!