HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!!! My Stamp Club did this sweet little Lots to Love Box with Sure Do Love You stamp set for one of their projects last month! I used the same layout that I did on one of my swap cards for the Occasions Catalog. The design transferred to the box easily!
Cut two Powder Pink cardstock pieces at 4-1/2 x 6-1/2. Cut with Lots to Love Box template.
- Place two pieces opposite each other. Fold well along score lines.
- Add Tear & Tape Adhesive to the side tabs inside the top piece.
- Adhere two pieces together, lining up the edges of box with the front adhesive sides folding over the back sides of the box.
- Fold in end pieces to close.
- Stamp the Rich Razzleberry heart on the 2-3/4 x 4-5/8 piece of Whisper White (the bottom tip of the heart will be under the DSP when you place it.)
- Adhere the 2 x 2-3/4 piece of striped DSP to bottom of Whisper White.
- Wrap Gold Tinsel Trim around the back and adhere to hide the seam. Adhere to front of box.
- Cut the large heart from Powder Pink cardstock with the Lots to Love Box Framelits. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals to center of Rich Razzleberry heart.
- Stamp Sure Do Love You banner with Melon Mambo Ink on scrap Whisper White, cut with Lots to Love Box Framelits. Adhere to Powder Pink heart with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut small heart from Gold Foil and add to front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere gold Enamel Shape heart to Powder Pink heart.
They all really liked this project! I had some boxes of Conversation hearts to fill it.
Do you like projects like this? Today, we just introduced our BRAND NEW A GOOD DAY COLLECTION! Each month we include a 3D project tutorial with our Create with Connie and Mary Collections! You’ll also received tutorials for 3 cards with the same set…one is a special fold! These are perfect for classes and stamp camps or fun to make on your own! We have 4 options to choose to fit your needs. Find the details at Create with Connie and Mary!