I adore this stamp set! I'm so glad that Stampin' Up! put these reduced size images in the Best of Halloween set. I also love Summer Starfruit for Halloween…really adds a pop of color besides the traditional Pumpkin Pie or Tangerine Tango! For my card, I stuck to the Summer Starfruit and Basic Black color scheme…makes it very dramatic!
So, here is what I did:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Summer Starfruit, folded in half.
- I added a 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Very Vanilla.
- I used a 2 x 5 piece of Witches Brew Designer Paper in the Summer Starfruit print along the right side. On top of that is a 2 3/4 x 2 3/4 piece of the black chevron pattern in Witches Brew, too.
- The haunted house I stamped with Black Stazon on scrap Very Vanilla and colored the moon and windows with Summer Starfruit marker. I used the 2" Circle Framelit to cut it out and layered it on the next size Circle Framelit to mat. It is popped up on front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- The Trick or Treat greeting is stamped with Black Stazon directly on the DSP.
- I added embellishments of a black button tied with Linen Thread and some Rhinestones colored black with a Black Sharpie pen.
Do you like it? I do!
Did you see? We are starting the Early Bird signups for our Winter Collection on Create with Connie and Mary. It's all about Christmas and Winter projects! It's not too early to start planning those gifts and decorating and we have lots of GREAT ideas to help you! See more information over on Create with Connie and Mary!