Here’s another card done with the Birthday Cheer Stamp set…no Framelits! The Framelits are on the low inventory list, so I wanted to show some cards that didn’t use the Detailed Birthday Framelits. In Create with Connie and Mary’s latest Birthday Cheer Collection, two of the cards use only stamps…and the 3D project could easily be adapted without them, too!
This card has a fun peek-a-boo opening!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Flirty Flamingo cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded, the fold is on the left.
- A circle was cut out towards the right side of the front panel.
- Just the front was embossed with the Dot to Dot Textured Embossing Folder.
- A 2-1/8 x 3-1/2 piece of Whisper White was stamped with the Birthday Cheer greeting in Memento Black Ink and the “for you” colored over with Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blend.
- The confetti from Birthday Cheer was stamped with Pineapple Punch Ink around the greeting.
- The bottom of the banner was cut with a flag end.
- The 1/8″ Flirty Flamingo Ribbon in the All My Love Ribbon Combo Pack was wrapped around the Whisper White banner and tied in a bow. The banner was added to the left side of the front base card.
- Inside the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White was stamped in the corners with the Confetti stamp and Flirty Flamingo Ink.
- The greeting from Birthday Cheer was stamped with Memento Black so it is hidden by the front.
- The cupcake from Birthday Cheer was stamped thru the opening to center it, then colored with Flirty Flamingo and Pineapple Punch Stampin’ Blends. Crumb Cake Blends was used for the ground shadow.
- The Bitty Blooms flower punch was punched from Pineapple Punch cardstock, crumpled, then added to the top of the cupcake with a Mini Glue Dot.
- A Rhinestone Jewel is in the center of the flower for a little bling!
What a fun birthday card, don’t you think??? Check out the details about our Create with Connie and Mary Birthday Cheer Collection below!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6