Here’s another card done with the Birthday Cheer Stamp set…no Framelits! The Framelits are on the low inventory list, so I wanted to show some cards that didn’t use the Detailed Birthday Framelits. In Create with Connie and Mary’s latest Birthday Cheer Collection, two of the cards use only stamps…and the 3D project could easily be adapted without them, too!
This card has a fun peek-a-boo opening!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Flirty Flamingo cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded, the fold is on the left.
- A circle was cut out towards the right side of the front panel.
- Just the front was embossed with the Dot to Dot Textured Embossing Folder.
- A 2-1/8 x 3-1/2 piece of Whisper White was stamped with the Birthday Cheer greeting in Memento Black Ink and the “for you” colored over with Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blend.
- The confetti from Birthday Cheer was stamped with Pineapple Punch Ink around the greeting.
- The bottom of the banner was cut with a flag end.
- The 1/8″ Flirty Flamingo Ribbon in the All My Love Ribbon Combo Pack was wrapped around the Whisper White banner and tied in a bow. The banner was added to the left side of the front base card.
- Inside the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White was stamped in the corners with the Confetti stamp and Flirty Flamingo Ink.
- The greeting from Birthday Cheer was stamped with Memento Black so it is hidden by the front.
- The cupcake from Birthday Cheer was stamped thru the opening to center it, then colored with Flirty Flamingo and Pineapple Punch Stampin’ Blends. Crumb Cake Blends was used for the ground shadow.
- The Bitty Blooms flower punch was punched from Pineapple Punch cardstock, crumpled, then added to the top of the cupcake with a Mini Glue Dot.
- A Rhinestone Jewel is in the center of the flower for a little bling!
What a fun birthday card, don’t you think??? Check out the details about our Create with Connie and Mary Birthday Cheer Collection below!
This EXPANDED Ride With Me Collection is FULL of ideas using the Ride with Me stamp set and Truck Ride Dies and they are SOOOOO cute! In our Ride with Me Collection, you'll get EIGHT step-by-step tutorials...THREE unique card ideas, ONE home décor item (with three different looks!) and FOUR different truck favor ideas...one actually expands the size of the truck! See the details HERE!