Here’s another card done with the Birthday Cheer Stamp set…no Framelits! The Framelits are on the low inventory list, so I wanted to show some cards that didn’t use the Detailed Birthday Framelits. In Create with Connie and Mary’s latest Birthday Cheer Collection, two of the cards use only stamps…and the 3D project could easily be adapted without them, too!
This card has a fun peek-a-boo opening!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Flirty Flamingo cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded, the fold is on the left.
- A circle was cut out towards the right side of the front panel.
- Just the front was embossed with the Dot to Dot Textured Embossing Folder.
- A 2-1/8 x 3-1/2 piece of Whisper White was stamped with the Birthday Cheer greeting in Memento Black Ink and the “for you” colored over with Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blend.
- The confetti from Birthday Cheer was stamped with Pineapple Punch Ink around the greeting.
- The bottom of the banner was cut with a flag end.
- The 1/8″ Flirty Flamingo Ribbon in the All My Love Ribbon Combo Pack was wrapped around the Whisper White banner and tied in a bow. The banner was added to the left side of the front base card.
- Inside the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White was stamped in the corners with the Confetti stamp and Flirty Flamingo Ink.
- The greeting from Birthday Cheer was stamped with Memento Black so it is hidden by the front.
- The cupcake from Birthday Cheer was stamped thru the opening to center it, then colored with Flirty Flamingo and Pineapple Punch Stampin’ Blends. Crumb Cake Blends was used for the ground shadow.
- The Bitty Blooms flower punch was punched from Pineapple Punch cardstock, crumpled, then added to the top of the cupcake with a Mini Glue Dot.
- A Rhinestone Jewel is in the center of the flower for a little bling!
What a fun birthday card, don’t you think??? Check out the details about our Create with Connie and Mary Birthday Cheer Collection below!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!