Our latest Create with Connie and Mary Collection is featuring Birthday Cheer! The Detailed Birthday Framelits are on the low inventory list, so I wanted to show a card using just the stamp set. In our Birthday Cheer Collection, two of the exclusive cards use only the stamps, too! The 3D project could easily be adapted to just the stamps…it is very flexible!
I’m on a Highland Heather color kick right now. I love it combined with Pineapple Punch!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Highland Heather cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, the greeting from Birthday Cheer is stamped with Gorgeous Grape Ink.
- Using the Layering Shape Circle Framelits, the Whisper White cardstock and Highland Heather Gingham DSP (Gingham Gala DSP) are cut using the same size circle. The Gingham circle was cut almost in half and adhered to the Whisper White circle.
- The circle is layered on the next size Scallop Circle Layering Shapes Framelit cut from Highland Heather cardstock. It is then adhered to the Whisper White above the greeting.
- The present in Birthday Cheer was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock and colored with the Pineapple Punch, Highland Heather, Crumb Cake and Poppy Parade Stampin’ Blends. It is cut out and added to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A small Basic Rhinestone Jewel is added to the bow.
Pretty simple, but I really like how this turned out! I love the layout! Here are the details on how you can order the Birthday Cheer Collection!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV