Our latest Create with Connie and Mary Collection is featuring Birthday Cheer! The Detailed Birthday Framelits are on the low inventory list, so I wanted to show a card using just the stamp set. In our Birthday Cheer Collection, two of the exclusive cards use only the stamps, too! The 3D project could easily be adapted to just the stamps…it is very flexible!
I’m on a Highland Heather color kick right now. I love it combined with Pineapple Punch!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Highland Heather cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, the greeting from Birthday Cheer is stamped with Gorgeous Grape Ink.
- Using the Layering Shape Circle Framelits, the Whisper White cardstock and Highland Heather Gingham DSP (Gingham Gala DSP) are cut using the same size circle. The Gingham circle was cut almost in half and adhered to the Whisper White circle.
- The circle is layered on the next size Scallop Circle Layering Shapes Framelit cut from Highland Heather cardstock. It is then adhered to the Whisper White above the greeting.
- The present in Birthday Cheer was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock and colored with the Pineapple Punch, Highland Heather, Crumb Cake and Poppy Parade Stampin’ Blends. It is cut out and added to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A small Basic Rhinestone Jewel is added to the bow.
Pretty simple, but I really like how this turned out! I love the layout! Here are the details on how you can order the Birthday Cheer Collection!
Stampin' Up! has designed a "Make a Difference" stamp set called Nature's Beauty in the Holiday Catalog, where $3 of every sale goes towards mental health organizations in each market. To support this endeavor, we have created a collection of SIX card tutorials featuring the Nature's Beauty stamp set! We've already done the design work for you with step-by-step directions and cutting information for our SIX unique card design tutorials! More details here!