I’m playing along with the Freshly Made Sketches (FMS380) challenge again. Loved this repetitive sketch! And I knew just what stamp set I wanted to use…Stampin’ Up!’s Bloom by Bloom!
Here’s what I came up with for my card. I used some bright, cheerful colors, too!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Melon Mambo cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- The top row of flowers is stamped in Melon Mambo Ink, the center circles with Mango Melody Ink and the bottom row with Calypso Coral Ink, all on Whisper White cardstock. They were punched with the 1″ Circle Punch.
- Each row was added to 1-1/8″ Scallop Circles of the same color cardstock and then popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The center row flowers were punch with the flower from Bitty Blooms Punch Pack and Whisper White cardstock, then added to the circles with Mini Glue Dots.
- In the center of the white flowers are Melon Mambo Glitter Dots.
- Time to Celebrate from Itty Bitty Birthdays was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then punched with the Classic Label Punch.
That’s it! Isn’t it a FUN card? Definitely has a retro feel to it! Hope you enjoy it, too!
The new Under My Umbrella Stamp Set and Punch Bundle in the Occasions Catalog is just perfect for LOTS of occasions...birthday, get well, encouragement, and showers, of course! AND...the upcoming Pleased As Punch Designer Paper in the Coordination Product Release is a perfect match! This Collection has THREE cards (one a easy fun fold!) and two versions of a 3D favor with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS using the Under My Umbrella Bundle that we know you will love! See all the details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s Peaceful Poppies Suite is SO striking with gorgeous flowers and coordinating bright designer paper and accessories. We've designed an EXCLUSIVE Collection featuring BOTH Peaceful Poppies Suite Bundles...AND also included a couple with "outside the box" colors! This Collection has FOUR cards and TWO small favors with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS. See all the details HERE!