I’m playing along with the Freshly Made Sketches (FMS380) challenge again. Loved this repetitive sketch! And I knew just what stamp set I wanted to use…Stampin’ Up!’s Bloom by Bloom!
Here’s what I came up with for my card. I used some bright, cheerful colors, too!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Melon Mambo cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- The top row of flowers is stamped in Melon Mambo Ink, the center circles with Mango Melody Ink and the bottom row with Calypso Coral Ink, all on Whisper White cardstock. They were punched with the 1″ Circle Punch.
- Each row was added to 1-1/8″ Scallop Circles of the same color cardstock and then popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The center row flowers were punch with the flower from Bitty Blooms Punch Pack and Whisper White cardstock, then added to the circles with Mini Glue Dots.
- In the center of the white flowers are Melon Mambo Glitter Dots.
- Time to Celebrate from Itty Bitty Birthdays was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then punched with the Classic Label Punch.
That’s it! Isn’t it a FUN card? Definitely has a retro feel to it! Hope you enjoy it, too!
Wow! Have you noticed Stampin' Up!'s PLENTIFUL PLANTS BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog? So many fun plants and containers to mix and match, plus there is a macramé hanger in it! We've used the PLENTIFUL PLANTS STAMP SET AND PERFECT PLANTS DIES with the coordinating BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a cute little container idea to make for yourself or give as a little gift! More details here!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR