I’m playing along with the Freshly Made Sketches (FMS380) challenge again. Loved this repetitive sketch! And I knew just what stamp set I wanted to use…Stampin’ Up!’s Bloom by Bloom!
Here’s what I came up with for my card. I used some bright, cheerful colors, too!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Melon Mambo cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- The top row of flowers is stamped in Melon Mambo Ink, the center circles with Mango Melody Ink and the bottom row with Calypso Coral Ink, all on Whisper White cardstock. They were punched with the 1″ Circle Punch.
- Each row was added to 1-1/8″ Scallop Circles of the same color cardstock and then popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The center row flowers were punch with the flower from Bitty Blooms Punch Pack and Whisper White cardstock, then added to the circles with Mini Glue Dots.
- In the center of the white flowers are Melon Mambo Glitter Dots.
- Time to Celebrate from Itty Bitty Birthdays was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then punched with the Classic Label Punch.
That’s it! Isn’t it a FUN card? Definitely has a retro feel to it! Hope you enjoy it, too!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!