I’m playing along with the Freshly Made Sketches (FMS380) challenge again. Loved this repetitive sketch! And I knew just what stamp set I wanted to use…Stampin’ Up!’s Bloom by Bloom!
Here’s what I came up with for my card. I used some bright, cheerful colors, too!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Melon Mambo cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- The top row of flowers is stamped in Melon Mambo Ink, the center circles with Mango Melody Ink and the bottom row with Calypso Coral Ink, all on Whisper White cardstock. They were punched with the 1″ Circle Punch.
- Each row was added to 1-1/8″ Scallop Circles of the same color cardstock and then popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The center row flowers were punch with the flower from Bitty Blooms Punch Pack and Whisper White cardstock, then added to the circles with Mini Glue Dots.
- In the center of the white flowers are Melon Mambo Glitter Dots.
- Time to Celebrate from Itty Bitty Birthdays was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then punched with the Classic Label Punch.
That’s it! Isn’t it a FUN card? Definitely has a retro feel to it! Hope you enjoy it, too!
Our next release from Stampin' Up!'s new Annual Catalog is the gorgeous CELEBRATE SUNFLOWERS TECHNIQUE COLLECTION with a BONUS! This Collection is a TWO for ONE! Not only do you get SIX creative card ideas using the Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle, you also will learn how to do SIX different background techniques! This allows you to focus on either the bundle OR the technique if you don't have the bundle. See the details HERE!
Our second release from Stampin' Up!'s new Annual Catalog is the beautiful FOREVER GREENERY SUITE of products. We love the wide variety of leaf images! For this Collection, we combined the Forever Fern Stamp Set and Forever Flourishing Dies with Forever Greenery Designer Paper and Accessories. This Collection contains three cards (one a special fold card) and a creative 3D project perfect for your classes or to give as a gift. See more details HERE!