I’m playing along with the Freshly Made Sketches (FMS380) challenge again. Loved this repetitive sketch! And I knew just what stamp set I wanted to use…Stampin’ Up!’s Bloom by Bloom!
Here’s what I came up with for my card. I used some bright, cheerful colors, too!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Melon Mambo cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- The top row of flowers is stamped in Melon Mambo Ink, the center circles with Mango Melody Ink and the bottom row with Calypso Coral Ink, all on Whisper White cardstock. They were punched with the 1″ Circle Punch.
- Each row was added to 1-1/8″ Scallop Circles of the same color cardstock and then popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The center row flowers were punch with the flower from Bitty Blooms Punch Pack and Whisper White cardstock, then added to the circles with Mini Glue Dots.
- In the center of the white flowers are Melon Mambo Glitter Dots.
- Time to Celebrate from Itty Bitty Birthdays was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock, then punched with the Classic Label Punch.
That’s it! Isn’t it a FUN card? Definitely has a retro feel to it! Hope you enjoy it, too!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!