My niece commissioned me to do two Christmas cards for her sons’ dance teachers! Gave me a chance to use my Born to Shine stamp set that had been sitting unloved in my stamp drawer! Both use some designer paper from the Holiday catalog. AND the Clearance Rack has been updated today and the Stylish Scroll embossing folder is on the CLEARANCE RACK if you didn’t grab it before!
If you are placing an order in my ONLINE STORE, please Use HOST CODE: RTY9ZMMH
- Base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Bermuda Bay cardstock, embossed with the Stylish Scroll Embossing Folder.
- A 2-1/2 x 4 piece of Let it Snow Designer Paper was added to the bottom with a 1/2 x 4 strip of Real Red cardstock added across the front to hide the seam.
- The Whisper White cardstock is cut with the Nested Label Die and stamped with the Born to Shine dancer in Memento Black Ink, the colored with Pool Party, Real Red, Ivory and Dark Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Merry Christmas was stamped with Real Red and hand-cut, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of red Rhinestones were added on front.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Seaside Spray cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White has a 3 x 5-1/4 piece of Feels Like Frost Designer Paper added towards the left side.
- The Whisper White is cut with the Nested Label Die and stamped with the Born to Shine dancer in Memento Black Ink, then colored with the Seaside Spray, Ivory, So Saffron and Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Seaside Spray and cut with the Nested Label Dies.
- Some Silver thread was wrapped in circles and added behind the greeting label, then on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Rhinestones were added to the background.
I was happy she loved them and said the dance teachers loved them, too! Sorry, I forgot to get a closeup of the other card!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Our next online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the beautiful ARTISTICALLY INKED COLLECTION! Oh my word...have you seen this suite? The artistic images in this set give a unique watercolor look to backgrounds, flowers and leaves! And the metallic gold in the DSP is a perfect touch of bling! We've used ARTISTICALLY INKED STAMP SET, ARTISTIC DIES with the coordinating EXPRESSIONS IN INK DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a keepsake 3D project tutorial you will love! See more details here!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR