My niece commissioned me to do two Christmas cards for her sons’ dance teachers! Gave me a chance to use my Born to Shine stamp set that had been sitting unloved in my stamp drawer! Both use some designer paper from the Holiday catalog. AND the Clearance Rack has been updated today and the Stylish Scroll embossing folder is on the CLEARANCE RACK if you didn’t grab it before!
If you are placing an order in my ONLINE STORE, please Use HOST CODE: RTY9ZMMH
- Base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Bermuda Bay cardstock, embossed with the Stylish Scroll Embossing Folder.
- A 2-1/2 x 4 piece of Let it Snow Designer Paper was added to the bottom with a 1/2 x 4 strip of Real Red cardstock added across the front to hide the seam.
- The Whisper White cardstock is cut with the Nested Label Die and stamped with the Born to Shine dancer in Memento Black Ink, the colored with Pool Party, Real Red, Ivory and Dark Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Merry Christmas was stamped with Real Red and hand-cut, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of red Rhinestones were added on front.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Seaside Spray cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White has a 3 x 5-1/4 piece of Feels Like Frost Designer Paper added towards the left side.
- The Whisper White is cut with the Nested Label Die and stamped with the Born to Shine dancer in Memento Black Ink, then colored with the Seaside Spray, Ivory, So Saffron and Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Seaside Spray and cut with the Nested Label Dies.
- Some Silver thread was wrapped in circles and added behind the greeting label, then on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Rhinestones were added to the background.
I was happy she loved them and said the dance teachers loved them, too! Sorry, I forgot to get a closeup of the other card!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27