My niece commissioned me to do two Christmas cards for her sons’ dance teachers! Gave me a chance to use my Born to Shine stamp set that had been sitting unloved in my stamp drawer! Both use some designer paper from the Holiday catalog. AND the Clearance Rack has been updated today and the Stylish Scroll embossing folder is on the CLEARANCE RACK if you didn’t grab it before!
If you are placing an order in my ONLINE STORE, please Use HOST CODE: RTY9ZMMH
- Base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Bermuda Bay cardstock, embossed with the Stylish Scroll Embossing Folder.
- A 2-1/2 x 4 piece of Let it Snow Designer Paper was added to the bottom with a 1/2 x 4 strip of Real Red cardstock added across the front to hide the seam.
- The Whisper White cardstock is cut with the Nested Label Die and stamped with the Born to Shine dancer in Memento Black Ink, the colored with Pool Party, Real Red, Ivory and Dark Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Merry Christmas was stamped with Real Red and hand-cut, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of red Rhinestones were added on front.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Seaside Spray cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White has a 3 x 5-1/4 piece of Feels Like Frost Designer Paper added towards the left side.
- The Whisper White is cut with the Nested Label Die and stamped with the Born to Shine dancer in Memento Black Ink, then colored with the Seaside Spray, Ivory, So Saffron and Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Seaside Spray and cut with the Nested Label Dies.
- Some Silver thread was wrapped in circles and added behind the greeting label, then on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Rhinestones were added to the background.
I was happy she loved them and said the dance teachers loved them, too! Sorry, I forgot to get a closeup of the other card!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Our HAVE A HOOT COLLECTION is combined with Plaid Tidings Designer Paper and has three card tutorials (one a special fold!), plus a special gift packaging idea for Halloween and Christmas that we know you will love and "hoot" about! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF