I was inspired by something I saw online to use the solid arabesque shape in the Delicate Baubles Dies to make this FUN card!
I was SO happy with how it turned out! In fact, I created a few more friends to go along with my gnome! Stay turned…click on my Subscribe to Blog sidebar button so you don’t miss them! I added my gnome to a card, but it would make a great gift tag, or hang him on the side of a gift bag!!!
- Basic White card base: 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
- Old Olive layer: 4 x 5-1/4, adhered to front.
- Gingerbread & Peppermints 6×6 DSP: Two 1 x 4 peppermint pattern, added to Old Olive layer.
- One solid Basic White Bauble with Delicate Bauble Die. Cut one Real Red Bauble on a curve for hat. The Real Red is adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals on top of the Basic White bauble and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- 1″ Layering Circle Die for nose cut from Petal Pink cardstock and adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- One DSP swirl for hat decoration.
- Tis the Season greeting from Christmas to Remember stamped with Real Red on Basic White and hand-cut. Adhered.
- A trio of Red Rhinestones in background and center of swirl.
OK…what do you think? I LOVE him! If I’ve inspired you to buy these Delicate Bauble Dies or anything else, please support my small business and order from my online store using the HOST CODE below, or email me…I’m happy to help you with your order!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!