Today over on Create with Connie and Mary we are introducing two of the Design Team Members for our Winter Collection 2013. Make sure to check out our website to find WHERE to go to leave a comment for Blog Candy. There are TWO opportunities today to win a FREE subscription to Create with Connie and Mary Winter Collection!
I held my first Christmas card class a week or so ago and this was one of the cards that they made. I think the dove in Stampin' Up!'s Calm Christmas set is so pretty, and I love the greetings! Here are the details:
- The base is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Old Olive folded in half.
- Added a 2 x 5 1/2 strip of Season of Style Designer Paper across the bottom.
- I also added a 1/4 x 5 1/2 piece of Champagne Glimmer Paper at the bottom and a 1/8" strip of Chocolate Chip across the seam of the DSP.
- The dove was stamped with Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive on Whisper White and the top was cut with the Oval Framelits so it curved.
- Peace on Earth was stamped with Chocolate Chip ink on Crumb Cake and cut with the smallest Oval Framelit, then placed on the front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Inside I stamped the greeting with Chocolate Chip and cut with the third from smallest Oval Framelit. I also added a strip of matching Designer Paper across the bottom.
Again, make sure to check out two of our Design Team members over on Create with Connie and Mary! Both cards they made for the Preview Introduction are STUNNING! And…while you are there, check out how to sign up for our Winter Collection subscription! Let us design your classes for you during this busy holiday season!