I made this card when I first received my Carols of Christmas order, but haven’t shown it here. It was one of the “runner-up” ideas for my Stamp Club a couple months ago. It was definitely inspired by something I saw online!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Real Red cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Very Vanilla cardstock was cut with the Card Front Builder Dies. Love how the base color peeks thru the edges!
- The Gold Trim Ribbon was wrapped around the Very Vanilla, tied in a bow and added to the base card.
- Two of the trees in the Card Front Builder Dies were cut from Gold Glimmer Paper and added to the left side.
- The greeting from Carols of Christmas was stamped with Soft Suede ink on scrap Whisper White and cut with the large Stitched Shape Circle. It was adhered to the large Scallop circle in the Layering Circles framelits. It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Lots of elegance with the Red/Vanilla/Gold colors!
The brand new NOVEMBER Mini Session opens TOMORROW! We are featuring products from the HOLIDAY Catalog! Check out the FREE Be Merry Kit Bonus project when you purchase October & November together!
- Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online. All for only $8.95 US!
See details at Create with Connie and Mary!