Happy Thursday! It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! This week we have a fun sketch for you to try! I used the host only set, Holiday Haul, for my card today!
Since the sketch is for inspiration only, I reversed the circle and the rectangle on my card.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Coastal Cabana cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 2 x 5-1/2 strip of red snow flurries print in Let it Snow Designer Paper.
- On top is a 1-1/4 x 4-1/2 piece of Coastal Cabana snow print.
- On top of that is the third piece, a 1 x 5 piece of the stripe in Let it Snow DSP. I love how all three coordinate so well!
- The Stitched Rectangle is cut from Whisper White and the truck stamped with Real Red Ink. The wheels were colored with the Light Basic Black Blends. The trailer was stamped with Memento Black Ink, the present with Real Red in the trailer and colored with Light Bermuda Bay Blends for the bow. The bag of presents was stamped with Crumb Cake Ink and the packages colored with Light Bermuda Bay and Dark Real Red Blends. The window was colored with Light Pool Party Blends. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Very Merry from Itty Bitty Christmas was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock and punched with the 1″ Circle punch, then layered on the 1-3/8 Scallop Circle Punch from Real Red cardstock.
- A trio of Red Rhinestones were added to the gift, the greeting and below the truck in the background for a little sparkle!
OK, make sure to stop by our Create with Connie and Mary website to see what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this sketch! Some fabulous ideas!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM