Happy Thursday! It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! This week we have a fun sketch for you to try! I used the host only set, Holiday Haul, for my card today!
Since the sketch is for inspiration only, I reversed the circle and the rectangle on my card.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Coastal Cabana cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 2 x 5-1/2 strip of red snow flurries print in Let it Snow Designer Paper.
- On top is a 1-1/4 x 4-1/2 piece of Coastal Cabana snow print.
- On top of that is the third piece, a 1 x 5 piece of the stripe in Let it Snow DSP. I love how all three coordinate so well!
- The Stitched Rectangle is cut from Whisper White and the truck stamped with Real Red Ink. The wheels were colored with the Light Basic Black Blends. The trailer was stamped with Memento Black Ink, the present with Real Red in the trailer and colored with Light Bermuda Bay Blends for the bow. The bag of presents was stamped with Crumb Cake Ink and the packages colored with Light Bermuda Bay and Dark Real Red Blends. The window was colored with Light Pool Party Blends. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Very Merry from Itty Bitty Christmas was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock and punched with the 1″ Circle punch, then layered on the 1-3/8 Scallop Circle Punch from Real Red cardstock.
- A trio of Red Rhinestones were added to the gift, the greeting and below the truck in the background for a little sparkle!
OK, make sure to stop by our Create with Connie and Mary website to see what the rest of the Challenge Team did with this sketch! Some fabulous ideas!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Our next online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the beautiful ARTISTICALLY INKED COLLECTION! Oh my word...have you seen this suite? The artistic images in this set give a unique watercolor look to backgrounds, flowers and leaves! And the metallic gold in the DSP is a perfect touch of bling! We've used ARTISTICALLY INKED STAMP SET, ARTISTIC DIES with the coordinating EXPRESSIONS IN INK DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a keepsake 3D project tutorial you will love! See more details here!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR