It’s Thursday and time for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! It’s a fun sketch challenge! It is also my daughter-in-law’s birthday…happy birthday to a wonderful person!!! We love you!
I actually came up with a couple different ideas, but decided to go with my Magical Day card! LOVE that wizard!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Dapper Denim, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Sahara Sand.
- A 2-1/4 x 4-3/4 piece of the polka dot pattern in Eastern Palace DSP goes on next with a 2 x 4 piece of the gold metallic stripe on top.
- Across the front is a 1 x 4 piece of Whisper White stamped with the You’re Awesome greeting from the Sale-A-Bration set, Epic Celebrations, in Dapper Denim Ink towards the left side.
- A 1/8 x 4 piece of Gold Foil is placed across the front under the greeting.
- The Wizard was stamped with Black Archival Ink and watercolored with Dapper Denim Marker and AquaPainter. A little Blushing Bride Marker colors his face and hand. He is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A Gold Faceted Gem is placed above his outstretched hand.
LOVE it!!!! OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Challenge Team’s creations over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Our BRAND NEW Create with Connie and Mary Bubble Over Collection Class Kit to Go is available with four options to choose from! You’ll get the step-by-step tutorial for 3 fun cards (one an awesome special fold) and a 3D project you will be sure to love. See details HERE!