Wow…Week 2 over on Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Edition 2012 certainly flew by. How did you like those FALL projects? Lots of nice decorating ideas and projects…I know I can't wait to try a couple of them myself! SO many fun things to make! It's not too late! You can still join and see all the projects we've done so far…plus be the first to see the new upcoming projects! We are just starting THREE FULL WEEKS of Christmas Holiday ideas! The ones I've seen so far are awesome! Click over to Create with Connie and Mary now and subscribe! For only $29.95 US for over 30 full step-by-step tutorials…you can't miss!
Every week we have a challenge for our subscribers. Participants each week are entered into a drawing for a FREE subscription to our NEXT edition! Wouldn't you like to win? Grab your stamps and ink and play along! But, sorry…only subscribers are eligible to win! ANOTHER great reason to join now! Here is our color challenge for this week!
And here is the card I made, featuring fall, of course…those colors are perfect!
I have some tricks on this card that are hard to see in a photo:
- The base is More Mustard cardstock.
- Layered on Early Espresso Core'dinations cardstock embossed with the Woodgrain folder and sanded.
- I CUT OUT the center with the Window Frame framelit (second from smallest) and then backed it with the green woodgrain DSP in the Orchard Harvest package.
- I stamped Hello from Friendship Preserves in Raspberry Ripple on Very Vanilla and cut with the smallest Window Frame framelit. It is layered onto a square of More Mustard cardstock. I added a couple rhinestone jewels on top and bottom of the Hello greeting and popped it up with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- I cut some smaller leaves and acorn with the Autumn Accents Die and Raspberry Ripple, Early Espresso, More Mustard and Lucky Limeade and crumpled them up before I adhered them.
- The Acorn is popped up on the front with Stampin' Dimensionals and a little sparkly rhinestone.
Hello Fall! Make sure to check out what the rest of the Holiday Edition Design Team did with this color challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary! Don't forget to LIKE US on Facebook over there, too! We're giving away a free Holiday subscription when we reach 300 and we are SOOOO close!