Hello everyone! The theme for this week’s Create with Connie and Mary’s Saturday Blog Hop is “All About Neutrals”…no colors, just neutrals on our cards! Personally I love the Crumb Cake and Basic Black “color” combination. I go thru a LOT of Crumb Cake cardstock! I pulled out another Annual Catalog stamp set, Wood Words to use on my card.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 1 x 5-1/2 piece of Petal Passion Designer paper was added to the left edge, then a 3/4 x 5-1/2 piece of Crumb Cake added next to it.
- A 3 x 4-3/4 piece of Basic Black cardstock was slanted in the background.
- On the 2-3/4 x 4-1/2 piece of Whisper White cardstock, the background floral from Wood Words was stamped with Crumb Cake Ink.
- Linen Thread was wrapped around several times and tied with a bow on the front. It was added at a different angle on the front.
- The shabby circle from Wood Words was stamped with Crumb Cake ink on scrap Whisper White, then Thank You with Memento Black Ink on top. It was punched with the 1-1/4 Circle Punch, then layered on the 1-3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch of Crumb Cake, and then layered on a 1-1/2 Circle Punch of Basic Black. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A few scattered Metallic Enamel Shapes finished off the card.
OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team’s creations by continuing on with the blog hop…they will have some wonderful ideas! Next up is our Create with Connie & Mary website and then Mary Brown and her creative design!
"Hey Love" is a FUN and whimsical stamp set just perfect for Valentines and not just for kids! We LOVE the SIX little treat boxes we've come up with for our Hey Love Valentine Treat Box Collection!!! It is just TOO "Stinkin' Sweet"! In this Hey Love Collection, you'll get the tutorials for SIX great treat boxes all designed by Connie and Mary! Don't have this stamp set? These treat box tutorials are EASILY adaptable to any stamp set with similar sized images! Find the details HERE!