Hello everyone! The theme for this week’s Create with Connie and Mary’s Saturday Blog Hop is “All About Neutrals”…no colors, just neutrals on our cards! Personally I love the Crumb Cake and Basic Black “color” combination. I go thru a LOT of Crumb Cake cardstock! I pulled out another Annual Catalog stamp set, Wood Words to use on my card.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 1 x 5-1/2 piece of Petal Passion Designer paper was added to the left edge, then a 3/4 x 5-1/2 piece of Crumb Cake added next to it.
- A 3 x 4-3/4 piece of Basic Black cardstock was slanted in the background.
- On the 2-3/4 x 4-1/2 piece of Whisper White cardstock, the background floral from Wood Words was stamped with Crumb Cake Ink.
- Linen Thread was wrapped around several times and tied with a bow on the front. It was added at a different angle on the front.
- The shabby circle from Wood Words was stamped with Crumb Cake ink on scrap Whisper White, then Thank You with Memento Black Ink on top. It was punched with the 1-1/4 Circle Punch, then layered on the 1-3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch of Crumb Cake, and then layered on a 1-1/2 Circle Punch of Basic Black. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A few scattered Metallic Enamel Shapes finished off the card.
OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team’s creations by continuing on with the blog hop…they will have some wonderful ideas! Next up is our Create with Connie & Mary website and then Mary Brown and her creative design!
Make someone HAPPY by sharing one of the projects from our next Collection using the RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS STAMP SET and BRILLIANT RAINBOW DIES! Use the stamps and/or dies to create rainbows in your favorite colors! Mix and match the hearts, raindrops, clouds and texture images with the greetings! We've combined this RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS Bundle with the SUNSHINE & RAINBOWS Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS COLLECTION has SIX projects - FOUR step-by-step card tutorials AND two 3D treat favors that will be perfect to share! See more details HERE!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!