Hello everyone! The theme for this week’s Create with Connie and Mary’s Saturday Blog Hop is “All About Neutrals”…no colors, just neutrals on our cards! Personally I love the Crumb Cake and Basic Black “color” combination. I go thru a LOT of Crumb Cake cardstock! I pulled out another Annual Catalog stamp set, Wood Words to use on my card.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 1 x 5-1/2 piece of Petal Passion Designer paper was added to the left edge, then a 3/4 x 5-1/2 piece of Crumb Cake added next to it.
- A 3 x 4-3/4 piece of Basic Black cardstock was slanted in the background.
- On the 2-3/4 x 4-1/2 piece of Whisper White cardstock, the background floral from Wood Words was stamped with Crumb Cake Ink.
- Linen Thread was wrapped around several times and tied with a bow on the front. It was added at a different angle on the front.
- The shabby circle from Wood Words was stamped with Crumb Cake ink on scrap Whisper White, then Thank You with Memento Black Ink on top. It was punched with the 1-1/4 Circle Punch, then layered on the 1-3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch of Crumb Cake, and then layered on a 1-1/2 Circle Punch of Basic Black. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A few scattered Metallic Enamel Shapes finished off the card.
OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team’s creations by continuing on with the blog hop…they will have some wonderful ideas! Next up is our Create with Connie & Mary website and then Mary Brown and her creative design!
Ho! Ho! Ho! It’s Christmas in July! We are featuring Lots of Cheer stamp set and Tags & More Accessory Kit in our next Collection to get you THINKING about your Christmas card classes, buffets or personal cards! This Lots of Cheer Collection would make a wonderful Product Class as it uses minimal supplies. Have each person purchase the Tags & More Accessory Kit ($9) and use your stamp set to complete the cards! We have SIX step-by-step card tutorials to help you get started! See the details HERE!