Woohoo, it’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! This week’s theme is All That Glitters! I went with a pretty CAS design on mine with “parts” that I had on my desk! Love when I can use those up! It gave me a challenge, too, because they were pieces that I normally wouldn’t have associated together.
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The bottom of the 4 x 5-1/4 Sweet Sugarplum cardstock layer is stamped with the greeting from Star of Light in Memento Black Ink.
- The Large Layering Oval was cut from Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Flower Medallion was punched from Silver Glimmer Paper.
- The large star from Starlight Thinlet Dies was cut from Sweet Sugarplum cardstock, then layered on the outline Thinlet cut from Metallic Silver Cardstock. Those were glued to the Flower Medallion Punch with Tombow Multipurpose Glue. (Doesn’t that look COOL behind the star????)
- In the center is the smallest star Thinlet cut from Silver Glimmer Paper and added with a Mini Glue Dot.
It is SO hard to see how much this glitters and the Silver Metallic reflects the light! Hope you enjoy it!
Make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team to see what they did with the All That Glitters Blog Hop Challenge this week!
Next up is the Create with Connie and Mary website so you can find out more about our December Mini Session that just opened! Our tutorials are featuring products from the Occasions and Sale-A-Brations catalogs!