This month Create with Connie and Mary is featuring “music in the 90s” themes!!! Our last one is Mariah Carey’s “Always Be My Baby” song…of course we’ll be making KIDS cards…they will always be our baby, right? And…with MY kids having kids…I love making cards especially for the grands for different holidays! I decided to go with Animal Outing stamp set since I specially purchased it to make cards for the grandkids.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Call Me Clover cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock.
- Along the left side is a 2 x 5-1/4 piece of Animal Expedition Designer Paper.
- At the top right, the branch and tree frog is stamped with Memento Black and colored with Call Me Clover, Crumb Cake and Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends.
- The kangaroo from Animal Outing is stamped with Memento Black on Whisper White cardstock, then colored with Crumb Cake, Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends. The ground with Soft Sea Foam. It is cut with the middle stitched label in the Stitched Seasons Framelits (don’t let these get away! They are only available in August!) It was popped up on the front of the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Wild About You was stamped next next to the label with Memento Black Ink.
- A Galvanized Button (in the Holiday Catalog) was tied with Linen Thread and added to the label with Mini Glue Dots!
Two of my grandsons have birthdays in the next month…but one has a dinosaur theme and the other construction trucks. May have to hold onto this one for another time!
Make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team’s creations and THEIR “Always Be My Baby” kid’s card by continuing on with the blog hop…they will have some wonderful ideas! Next up is our Create with Connie & Mary website and then Mary Brown and her creative design!
Our SAILING HOME COLLECTION is now available! What a wonderful nautical set...great for masculine cards or for anyone loving lighthouses and sailboats! With this EXPANDED collection, you'll get step-by-step tutorials for FOUR regular cards, ONE special fold card, plus ONE great home décor idea! That's a total of SIX tutorials! See the details HERE!