Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Mossy Meadow cardstock folded in half.
- A 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Very Vanilla is offset to the left side of the front and adhered.
- The Triple Banner Punch was used on strips of Home for Christmas Designer Paper sized 2 x 5 and 1-1/4 x 4-1/2, then adhered along the left side of the Very Vanilla.
- The Real Red Pom Pom trim was stapled to the banners.
- The small holly leaves were cut from the DSP and placed in the lower right corner for a little balance.
- The greeting was inked with Mossy Meadow and Real Red Markers, then stamped on scrap Very Vanilla and cut with the Circle Framelits. It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals!
OK…that’s it for me! You can go backwards to check out Deb Currier’s cute card or forward to see Mary Brown’s awesome card! Have fun! I’m decorating the house for Christmas today!