It’s Saturday and time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! Our design team theme is featuring “Beauty of Fall” this week. I think the Painted Autumn Designer Paper that Stampin’ Up! offered this year is just FULL of the beautiful fall colors! I prefer to see the leaves with a touch of green still on them, along with the vibrant red, gold, orange and yellow colors. I also like using our Large Letter Alphabet and omitting one of the letters in the word with an image like I did here.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Lemon Lime Twist cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, a 1-3/4 x 5-1/4 piece of Painted Autumn Designer Paper was placed across the bottom.
- Some Lemon Lime Twist Ombre Ribbon covers the seam and is adhered in the back.
- The F-L-L letters were cut from Chocolate Chip cardstock and adhered on front.
- The pumpkin (back) from Seasonal Chums was colored with Pumpkin Pie, Bronze and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends, cut with the Seasonal Tags Thinlits, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
So, very easy, but I love how it turned out! Make sure to check out what the Design Team did with the challenge this week! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website to find out more about our November Mini Session that is NOW OPEN, then onto Mary Brown or go backwards to visit Melissa Davies!
The brand new NOVEMBER Mini Session is opens TODAY! We are featuring products from the HOLIDAY Catalog! Check out the FREE Be Merry Kit Bonus project when you purchase October & November together!
- Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online. All for only $8.95 US!
See details at Create with Connie and Mary!