Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- At the bottom of the front a 3/4 x 4-1/4 strip of striped Party Animal Designer Paper was added.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Party Animal polka dot DSP was added to a layer of 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 Pacific Point cardstock, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- 2 x 4 and 2 x 3-1/2 pieces of Pacific Point and Crushed Curry with the Balloon Pop-Up Thinlets and then bows cut with the Thinlet from Tangerine Tango and Emerald Envy cardstock.
- The “presents” were embossed with the Festive Embossing Folder and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Metallic Enamel Circles were added to the bows.
- The banner from Balloon Adventures stamp set was stamped with Tangerine Tango and the greeting with Emerald Envy, handcut and added to the front with more Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Lots of fun and festive for a birthday celebration, don’t you think? OK…check out the rest of the Design Team to see what they did with the theme this week! AND…check out the January 2017 Mini Session…we just released it this week!
The January 2017 Mini Session just opened…filled with lots of inspiration for your classes, stamp camps, clubs or gifts! PLUS…sign up for both the January and February Mini Sessions together and get a free VALENTINE BONUS tutorial! We know you’ll be excited about that!
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- Only $8.95 per month! What a deal!
Sign up NOW over on Create with Connie and Mary!