This month Create with Connie and Mary is featuring “music in the 90s” themes!!! So, one of the songs that popped into my head was Michael’s Jackson’s Black or White. They still play that song a lot on the channel I listen to! So, our Design Team was challenged with cards that are black or white, or a combination of both…but NO color! I was struggling with what to do when I saw this new bat stamp from Spooky Sweets stamp set sitting on my desk…voila! I’m still waiting on my bat punch to get here…can’t believe I forgot to order the bundle instead of just the stamp set!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic Black Cardstock.
- On the 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White, the bats from Spooky Sweets stamp set were stamped with Memento Black Ink randomly in the background.
- The Black Shimmer Ribbon was added to the front and adhered in the back.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock, then cut with the Layering Circles Framelits and matted on a scallop circle of Basic Black cardstock. It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two small black Faceted Dots were added next to the greeting for a little bling.
SOOO fun isn’t it…love that Spooky Sweets stamp set! Make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team’s creations and THEIR “Black or White” card by continuing on with the blog hop…they will have some wonderful ideas! Next up is our Create with Connie & Mary website and then Mary Brown and her creative design!
We are SO excited that we just had to publish a special release with a NEW collection of tutorials for the Painted Seasons Bundle right away! We have coordinated our tutorials with the Well Said Bundle, but any greetings could be used. There are tutorials for three cards (one a special fold) and a home décor 3D project. See the details HERE!
Don't you just LOVE the bright and cheery colors and fun images in Stampin' Up!'s How Sweet It Is Suite of products? Our Sweetest Thing Collection uses the entire suite! We have three cards (one a special fold) and a FUN 3D project, that will just BRIGHTEN your day! All are designed by Connie and Mary and exclusive to our subscribers! See all the details HERE!