This month Create with Connie and Mary is featuring “music in the 90s” themes!!! So, one of the songs that popped into my head was Michael’s Jackson’s Black or White. They still play that song a lot on the channel I listen to! So, our Design Team was challenged with cards that are black or white, or a combination of both…but NO color! I was struggling with what to do when I saw this new bat stamp from Spooky Sweets stamp set sitting on my desk…voila! I’m still waiting on my bat punch to get here…can’t believe I forgot to order the bundle instead of just the stamp set!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic Black Cardstock.
- On the 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White, the bats from Spooky Sweets stamp set were stamped with Memento Black Ink randomly in the background.
- The Black Shimmer Ribbon was added to the front and adhered in the back.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock, then cut with the Layering Circles Framelits and matted on a scallop circle of Basic Black cardstock. It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two small black Faceted Dots were added next to the greeting for a little bling.
SOOO fun isn’t it…love that Spooky Sweets stamp set! Make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team’s creations and THEIR “Black or White” card by continuing on with the blog hop…they will have some wonderful ideas! Next up is our Create with Connie & Mary website and then Mary Brown and her creative design!
Preorder has begun for the Occasions Catalog and demos are able to purchase the stamp set, Bloom by Bloom! (Customers can order beginning January 3!) These newest tutorials feature the FANTASTIC Happiness Blooms Suite of products! We fell in love with the bright, bold colors and retro flower look and are excited for you to see what we did with them! We have three cards (one a special fold) and a wonderful organizing project, all designed by Connie and Mary! See details HERE!