This month Create with Connie and Mary is featuring “music in the 90s” themes!!! So, one of the songs that popped into my head was Michael’s Jackson’s Black or White. They still play that song a lot on the channel I listen to! So, our Design Team was challenged with cards that are black or white, or a combination of both…but NO color! I was struggling with what to do when I saw this new bat stamp from Spooky Sweets stamp set sitting on my desk…voila! I’m still waiting on my bat punch to get here…can’t believe I forgot to order the bundle instead of just the stamp set!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic Black Cardstock.
- On the 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White, the bats from Spooky Sweets stamp set were stamped with Memento Black Ink randomly in the background.
- The Black Shimmer Ribbon was added to the front and adhered in the back.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock, then cut with the Layering Circles Framelits and matted on a scallop circle of Basic Black cardstock. It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two small black Faceted Dots were added next to the greeting for a little bling.
SOOO fun isn’t it…love that Spooky Sweets stamp set! Make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team’s creations and THEIR “Black or White” card by continuing on with the blog hop…they will have some wonderful ideas! Next up is our Create with Connie & Mary website and then Mary Brown and her creative design!
Our SAILING HOME COLLECTION is now available! What a wonderful nautical set...great for masculine cards or for anyone loving lighthouses and sailboats! With this EXPANDED collection, you'll get step-by-step tutorials for FOUR regular cards, ONE special fold card, plus ONE great home décor idea! That's a total of SIX tutorials! See the details HERE!