This month Create with Connie and Mary is featuring “music in the 90s” themes!!! So, one of the songs that popped into my head was Michael’s Jackson’s Black or White. They still play that song a lot on the channel I listen to! So, our Design Team was challenged with cards that are black or white, or a combination of both…but NO color! I was struggling with what to do when I saw this new bat stamp from Spooky Sweets stamp set sitting on my desk…voila! I’m still waiting on my bat punch to get here…can’t believe I forgot to order the bundle instead of just the stamp set!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic Black Cardstock.
- On the 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White, the bats from Spooky Sweets stamp set were stamped with Memento Black Ink randomly in the background.
- The Black Shimmer Ribbon was added to the front and adhered in the back.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock, then cut with the Layering Circles Framelits and matted on a scallop circle of Basic Black cardstock. It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two small black Faceted Dots were added next to the greeting for a little bling.
SOOO fun isn’t it…love that Spooky Sweets stamp set! Make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team’s creations and THEIR “Black or White” card by continuing on with the blog hop…they will have some wonderful ideas! Next up is our Create with Connie & Mary website and then Mary Brown and her creative design!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Our HAVE A HOOT COLLECTION is combined with Plaid Tidings Designer Paper and has three card tutorials (one a special fold!), plus a special gift packaging idea for Halloween and Christmas that we know you will love and "hoot" about! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF