It’s Saturday and time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! Our design team theme is featuring the colors of any Blue, Silver and White on a Christmas Card this week. I used one of my favorite sets in the Holiday Catalog, Snowflake Sentiments on mine. I’m going to miss those Foil Snowflakes!
- The base s 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Soft Sky, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White was embossed with the Winter Wonder Embossing folder towards the top.
- The greeting from Snowflake Sentiments was inked with Versamark and embossed with Silver Embossing Powder in the lower right corner.
- The silver Foil Snowflake was added to the center of the embossed one with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The snowflake in Snowflake Sentiments was stamped with Soft Sky on Whisper White and punched with the 1-3/8″ Circle Punch, it was layered on a 1-1/2 Circle punched from Silver Glimmer Paper and adhered. A Clear Faceted Gem was put in the middle, then attached with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the center of the Foil Snowflake!
LOTS of silver and shimmer on this card! I love it! I used the basic design for my Christmas card this year….but made it a little simplier and “flatter” to mail without extra postage. I mailed out over 60 of them! I did use the greeting from Merry Patterns that was only available as a host benefit. But, I thought you might like to see it anyway!
Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas! See you in the new year! Make sure to check out what the Design Team did with the challenge this week!
Create with Connie and Mary is having a 50% off all Mini Sessions we offered during the past year…PLUS the Bonus Tutorials are also available to purchase! Check out all the details on our Create with Connie and Mary website!