I have to admit…the Brights Collection of colors has to be my favorite of all time! I used to be an “Earth Elements” kind of girl…remember when Stampin’ Up! had those? But this newest lineup of Brights is just SO striking! I had them all laid out on my table making up swatch books and the Brights caught my eye EVERY time! So, the theme for this week’s Create with Connie and Mary’s Saturday Blog Hop is Bold & Bright Colors!
The Garden Impressions Designer Paper was a NATURAL fit for this theme. And, since Peace roses are one of my favorites, I recreated one on paper using the fabulous Abstract Impressions!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 NEW Mango Melody cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock, 2-1/2 x 5-1/4 piece of Garden Impressions DSP was added towards the right side.
- A large Stitched Shape Square was cut from Mango Melody and added to the front.
- Two 1/4 x 5-1/4 strips of Granny Apple Green and Melon Mambo were added over the Square and down the center of the DSP.
- The greeting in Abstract Impressions stamp set was stamped in Memento Black towards the right side of the Stitched Shapes Circle.
- The Rose solid image was stamped off using Mango Melody and the second image stamped full strength with Mango Melody Ink. On top the detail image was stamped with Melon Mambo Ink to make my Peace rose.
- The leaves solid image was stamped off using Granny Apple Green and full strength for the detail image.
- The circle was placed on top of the Square with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A few of the Adhesive Sequins finish off the card with a little bling!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card!!! OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team’s creations by continuing on with the blog hop…they will have some wonderful ideas! Next up is our Create with Connie & Mary website and then Mary Brown and her creative design!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV