I have to admit…the Brights Collection of colors has to be my favorite of all time! I used to be an “Earth Elements” kind of girl…remember when Stampin’ Up! had those? But this newest lineup of Brights is just SO striking! I had them all laid out on my table making up swatch books and the Brights caught my eye EVERY time! So, the theme for this week’s Create with Connie and Mary’s Saturday Blog Hop is Bold & Bright Colors!
The Garden Impressions Designer Paper was a NATURAL fit for this theme. And, since Peace roses are one of my favorites, I recreated one on paper using the fabulous Abstract Impressions!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 NEW Mango Melody cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock, 2-1/2 x 5-1/4 piece of Garden Impressions DSP was added towards the right side.
- A large Stitched Shape Square was cut from Mango Melody and added to the front.
- Two 1/4 x 5-1/4 strips of Granny Apple Green and Melon Mambo were added over the Square and down the center of the DSP.
- The greeting in Abstract Impressions stamp set was stamped in Memento Black towards the right side of the Stitched Shapes Circle.
- The Rose solid image was stamped off using Mango Melody and the second image stamped full strength with Mango Melody Ink. On top the detail image was stamped with Melon Mambo Ink to make my Peace rose.
- The leaves solid image was stamped off using Granny Apple Green and full strength for the detail image.
- The circle was placed on top of the Square with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A few of the Adhesive Sequins finish off the card with a little bling!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card!!! OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team’s creations by continuing on with the blog hop…they will have some wonderful ideas! Next up is our Create with Connie & Mary website and then Mary Brown and her creative design!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27