Our theme for this week’s Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop is “Color It”! Oh, I’m sure the Design Team will have LOTS of fun with the theme this week! Can’t wait to see what they have done! I used Mediterranean Moments for my card…this scene reminds me SO much of the narrow streets in Europe. So thankful for Stampin’ Up! to provide such awesome incentive trips…the Mediterranean Cruise was a trip of a lifetime for us!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Mint Macaron cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 2-1/4 x 4 piece of Succulent Garden Designer Paper in the Tip Top Taupe grid pattern was added to the Bottom of a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Tip Top Taupe cardstock.
- On a 3-1/4 x 4-1/2 piece of Whisper White, the Mediterranean Moments image was stamped with Black Stazon Ink, the watercolored with an AquaPainter and Mint Macaron, Old Olive, Calypso Coral, Sweet Sugarplum, and Tip Top Taupe Stampin’ Write Markers. It was placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Mint Macaron Sheer Linen Ribbon was adhered to the back, then a small piece tied on the front for the bow.
- The smallest Stitched Shapes Circle was stamped with the birthday greeting from Circle Of Spring in Black Stazon Ink, then added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
OK…make sure to check out our next stop at Mary’s blog for inspiration or backwards to Melissa!
You can visit our Create with Connie and Mary website if you haven’t signed up for our February Mini Session…it’s not too late to join! Here’s a sneak peek of the projects we did:
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
And, if you subscribe to BOTH January AND February you will receive a Valentine Bonus Project that is also perfect for a wedding gift! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe!