It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! This month we are featuring the new In Colors…and Emerald Envy is up this week!
I knew I wanted to do some type of floral card…so pulled out the Falling Flowers stamp set and May Flowers Framelit Dies to use!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Emerald Envy, folded in half.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, a strip of Playful Palette Washi Tape is added to the left side and a 1 x 4 piece of Playful Palette Designer Paper Stack is added to the bottom.
- The floral stem from Falling Flowers is stamped above the DSP with Emerald Envy Ink and the flower buds colored with Daffodil Delight and Flirty Flamingo Markers and leaves with Emerald Envy Marker.
- Some Emerald Envy Thick Twine is wrapped around and tied in a bow.
- The Falling Flowers flower is stamped with Memento Black Ink twice on Daffodil Delight cardstock, then cut with the May Flowers Framelits. The inside portion of the second flower was added on top of the full flowers with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the edges were sponged with Flirty Flamingo Ink. The center is colored with Flirty Flamingo Marker.
- Three leaves were stamped with Memento Black Ink on Emerald Envy cardstock, then cut with the May Flowers Framelits.
- The flower was placed on the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the leaves tucked under the flower.
OK…next up is the Create with Connie and Mary website to find out more about our fabulous projects in the June 2016 Mini Session, then continue around to the rest of the designers…or go backwards to see what Melissa has done!