It’s Saturday and time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! Our design team theme is featuring “Favorite Christmas Framelit/Thinlit” this week. OK…it is REALLY hard to choose JUST ONE from the fabulous Holiday Catalog! But, I narrowed it down to one of the my first favorites, Hearts Come Home stamp set with the Hometown Greetings Edgelits.
I seem to be on a “simple” card design kick right now. I love the white-on-white elements on this card, too!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The Hearts Come Home greeting was inked with the Night of Navy and Real Red Stampin’ Write Markers and stamped in the lower right corner of the 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White.
- A length of Silver Edged Ribbon was placed across the top of the layer and adhered in the back.
- The largest oval from Layered Ovals cut the navy print in Naturally Eclectic Designer Paper…it thought it looked like a snowy background.
- The section of the Whisper White Hometown Greetings Edgelit was adhere along the bottom of the oval. It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The entire Whisper White layer was also popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals on the base card.
That’s it!!! But that touch of silver sparkle is SO pretty against all the white! I absolutely love this card! And so easy to mass produce for your holiday card!
Make sure to check out what the Design Team did with the challenge this week! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website to find out more about our November Mini Session that is NOW OPEN, then onto Mary Brown or go backwards to visit Melissa Davies!
The brand new NOVEMBER Mini Session is NOW OPEN! We are featuring products from the HOLIDAY Catalog! Check out the FREE Be Merry Kit Bonus project when you purchase October & November together!
- Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online. All for only $8.95 US!
See details at Create with Connie and Mary!