This month Create with Connie and Mary is featuring our new favorite products in the Holiday Catalog! This week it is time for our Favorite Holiday Greeting! I knew right away what I was going to use…Farmhouse Christmas…in fact, the greeting was one of the MAIN reasons that I purchased the stamp set, along with the entire SUITE of products! lol! I love this “marquee” style greeting!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Cherry Cobbler cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 3-1/4 x 4-3/4 plaid piece of Festive Farmhouse Designer Paper.
- Over that is a 2-1/4 x 4-1/4 piece of the sparkle design in Festive Farmhouse DSP.
- A 1/2 x 4-1/4 strip of Champagne Metallic Paper was added on top of that for a little bling.
- Across the front is 4-1/2 piece of 5/8″ Striped Burlap Trim.
- The greeting from Farmhouse Christmas was stamped once with Cherry Cobbler Ink on Very Vanilla cardstock, then stamped again with Mossy Meadow on Very Vanilla.
- Merry Christmas was cut with the Farmhouse Framelits Dies, then added with Stampin’ Dimensionals over the rest of the circle greeting punched with the 2″ Circle punch and added to a 2-1/4 circle of Cherry Cobbler.
- The greeting was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Don’t you LOVE that greeting? And that farmhouse look is SO popular in decorating right now. Love, love, LOVE it!!! OK…continue on with the Create with Connie and Mary Blog Hop to see what the rest of the Design team has done with their Favorite Holiday Greeting challenge this week! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Our SAILING HOME COLLECTION is now available! What a wonderful nautical set...great for masculine cards or for anyone loving lighthouses and sailboats! With this EXPANDED collection, you'll get step-by-step tutorials for FOUR regular cards, ONE special fold card, plus ONE great home décor idea! That's a total of SIX tutorials! See the details HERE!