This month Create with Connie and Mary is featuring our new favorite products in the Holiday Catalog! This week it is time for our Favorite Holiday Greeting! I knew right away what I was going to use…Farmhouse Christmas…in fact, the greeting was one of the MAIN reasons that I purchased the stamp set, along with the entire SUITE of products! lol! I love this “marquee” style greeting!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Cherry Cobbler cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 3-1/4 x 4-3/4 plaid piece of Festive Farmhouse Designer Paper.
- Over that is a 2-1/4 x 4-1/4 piece of the sparkle design in Festive Farmhouse DSP.
- A 1/2 x 4-1/4 strip of Champagne Metallic Paper was added on top of that for a little bling.
- Across the front is 4-1/2 piece of 5/8″ Striped Burlap Trim.
- The greeting from Farmhouse Christmas was stamped once with Cherry Cobbler Ink on Very Vanilla cardstock, then stamped again with Mossy Meadow on Very Vanilla.
- Merry Christmas was cut with the Farmhouse Framelits Dies, then added with Stampin’ Dimensionals over the rest of the circle greeting punched with the 2″ Circle punch and added to a 2-1/4 circle of Cherry Cobbler.
- The greeting was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Don’t you LOVE that greeting? And that farmhouse look is SO popular in decorating right now. Love, love, LOVE it!!! OK…continue on with the Create with Connie and Mary Blog Hop to see what the rest of the Design team has done with their Favorite Holiday Greeting challenge this week! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
"Hey Love" is a FUN and whimsical stamp set just perfect for Valentines and not just for kids! We LOVE the SIX little treat boxes we've come up with for our Hey Love Valentine Treat Box Collection!!! It is just TOO "Stinkin' Sweet"! In this Hey Love Collection, you'll get the tutorials for SIX great treat boxes all designed by Connie and Mary! Don't have this stamp set? These treat box tutorials are EASILY adaptable to any stamp set with similar sized images! Find the details HERE!