Today’s Saturday Blog Hop theme is “Favorite New Bundle”! Sorry, I’m TOO fickle to just chose ONE favorite in the new catalog! There are BUNCHES of them that I really like! So, I went with one that was already out on my desk! How’s that for choosing favorites!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, a 2 x 4-3/4 piece of Lovely Lipstick In Colors Designer Paper was added to the left side, then a 1/4 x 5-1/4 strip of the Pineapple Punch In Colors DSP over top of it.
- The largest Stitched Shape Square was cut from Whisper White cardstock and stamped with the Lots of Happy greeting in Memento Black Ink in the upper left corner.
- The flower from Pop of Petals was stamped twice with Lovely Lipstick and once with Pineapple Punch Ink on Whisper White, then punched with the Four Petal Flower Punch (that is part of the bundle with the stamp set!)
- Another of the flower was stamped twice with Call Me Clover Ink on Whisper White and punched also for the leaves.
- The flowers were assembled on the front and adhered with Stampin’ Dimensionals. The leaves were cut apart and tucked under the flowers.
- To finish, some of the Black Faceted Dots were added in the center of the flowers for a little pop!
OK…what do you think? Is Pop of Petals one of your favorites, too? Make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team’s creations and THEIR Favorite New Bundle by continuing on with the blog hop…they will have some wonderful ideas! Next up is our Create with Connie & Mary website and then Mary Brown and her creative design!
Stampin' Up! has designed a "Make a Difference" stamp set called Nature's Beauty in the Holiday Catalog, where $3 of every sale goes towards mental health organizations in each market. To support this endeavor, we have created a collection of SIX card tutorials featuring the Nature's Beauty stamp set! We've already done the design work for you with step-by-step directions and cutting information for our SIX unique card design tutorials! More details here!