Today’s Saturday Blog Hop theme is “Favorite New Bundle”! Sorry, I’m TOO fickle to just chose ONE favorite in the new catalog! There are BUNCHES of them that I really like! So, I went with one that was already out on my desk! How’s that for choosing favorites!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, a 2 x 4-3/4 piece of Lovely Lipstick In Colors Designer Paper was added to the left side, then a 1/4 x 5-1/4 strip of the Pineapple Punch In Colors DSP over top of it.
- The largest Stitched Shape Square was cut from Whisper White cardstock and stamped with the Lots of Happy greeting in Memento Black Ink in the upper left corner.
- The flower from Pop of Petals was stamped twice with Lovely Lipstick and once with Pineapple Punch Ink on Whisper White, then punched with the Four Petal Flower Punch (that is part of the bundle with the stamp set!)
- Another of the flower was stamped twice with Call Me Clover Ink on Whisper White and punched also for the leaves.
- The flowers were assembled on the front and adhered with Stampin’ Dimensionals. The leaves were cut apart and tucked under the flowers.
- To finish, some of the Black Faceted Dots were added in the center of the flowers for a little pop!
OK…what do you think? Is Pop of Petals one of your favorites, too? Make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team’s creations and THEIR Favorite New Bundle by continuing on with the blog hop…they will have some wonderful ideas! Next up is our Create with Connie & Mary website and then Mary Brown and her creative design!
It's Week 5 of our Christmas is Coming series and Connie and Mary are featuring the whimsical Spirited Snowmen stamp set from the Holiday Catalog! This is such a cute set and we had LOTS of fun designing with it! You'll get THREE card and ONE small 3D tutorials (perfect for craft fairs or a small gift!) with this week's Spirited Snowman Stamp Set for only $10! See the details HERE!