Today’s Saturday Blog Hop theme is “Favorite New Designer Paper”! Again…how can I only choose ONE out of all the fabulous new designer papers in the catalog! But, I’ll share one that is kind of a sleeper…Garden Impressions…it has great floral designs, but the flip sides are really nice subtle prints in bright colors! I had a bunch of 2×2 DSP squares left over from another project, so they were PERFECT to use on this card along with my Pop of Petals stamp set! LOVE it!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Mango Melody cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, a 1 x 5-1/4 strip of Mango Melody cardstock was added towards the right side.
- Two of the 2″ squares from Garden Impressions DSP were added to the Whisper White along the right side. A different pattern was added with Stampin’ Dimensionals staggering the other ones.
- Two of the Pop of Petal flowers were stamped with Mango Melody Ink on Whisper White and punched with the Four Petal Punch and adhered together. A Gold Faceted Gem is in the center.
- Another flower was stamped with Shaded Spruce and punched, then cut in half for the “leaves”. The flower was added to the DSP square with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the petals slightly curled.
- Sending Prayers from Itty Bitty Greetings was stamped with Shaded Spruce ink on Whisper White and punched with the Classic Label punch, then added on front tucked under the flower.
OK…what do you think? Is Pop of Petals one of your favorites, too? Make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team’s creations and THEIR Favorite New Designer Paper by continuing on with the blog hop…they will have some wonderful ideas! Next up is our Create with Connie & Mary website and then Mary Brown and her creative design!
"Hey Love" is a FUN and whimsical stamp set just perfect for Valentines and not just for kids! We LOVE the SIX little treat boxes we've come up with for our Hey Love Valentine Treat Box Collection!!! It is just TOO "Stinkin' Sweet"! In this Hey Love Collection, you'll get the tutorials for SIX great treat boxes all designed by Connie and Mary! Don't have this stamp set? These treat box tutorials are EASILY adaptable to any stamp set with similar sized images! Find the details HERE!