Today’s Saturday Blog Hop theme is “Favorite New Designer Paper”! Again…how can I only choose ONE out of all the fabulous new designer papers in the catalog! But, I’ll share one that is kind of a sleeper…Garden Impressions…it has great floral designs, but the flip sides are really nice subtle prints in bright colors! I had a bunch of 2×2 DSP squares left over from another project, so they were PERFECT to use on this card along with my Pop of Petals stamp set! LOVE it!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Mango Melody cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, a 1 x 5-1/4 strip of Mango Melody cardstock was added towards the right side.
- Two of the 2″ squares from Garden Impressions DSP were added to the Whisper White along the right side. A different pattern was added with Stampin’ Dimensionals staggering the other ones.
- Two of the Pop of Petal flowers were stamped with Mango Melody Ink on Whisper White and punched with the Four Petal Punch and adhered together. A Gold Faceted Gem is in the center.
- Another flower was stamped with Shaded Spruce and punched, then cut in half for the “leaves”. The flower was added to the DSP square with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the petals slightly curled.
- Sending Prayers from Itty Bitty Greetings was stamped with Shaded Spruce ink on Whisper White and punched with the Classic Label punch, then added on front tucked under the flower.
OK…what do you think? Is Pop of Petals one of your favorites, too? Make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team’s creations and THEIR Favorite New Designer Paper by continuing on with the blog hop…they will have some wonderful ideas! Next up is our Create with Connie & Mary website and then Mary Brown and her creative design!
This TAGS IN BLOOM Tutorial Collection has four designs that are ALL NEW and so elegant when paired with the Parisian Blossoms Designer Paper and Label Me Punches! We've created THREE cards (one a special fold!), and fabulous 3D gift idea with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS using the Tags in Bloom Stamp Set and punches. See the details HERE!
NOTE: Don’t have the Tags in Bloom stamp set? The Layered with Kindness Stamp Set in the Occasions Catalog (page 41) could EASILY be substituted for the Tags in Bloom images on each of our projects!
The new Honey Bee Bundle in the Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog pairs great with the Golden Honey Designer Paper that is a FREE Sale-A-Bration item! This expanded Collection has SIX designs that are ALL NEW and sure to "bee" in favor with you and your customers! We've created THREE cards (one a fun fold!), a 3D favor, and TWO small home decor items with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS using the Honey Bee Bundle. We know you will "bee" happy making these FUN items! See all the details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: GGTN3BGC
FREE Sale-A-Bration product for every $50 purchase!