Today’s Saturday Blog Hop theme is “Favorite New Designer Paper”! Again…how can I only choose ONE out of all the fabulous new designer papers in the catalog! But, I’ll share one that is kind of a sleeper…Garden Impressions…it has great floral designs, but the flip sides are really nice subtle prints in bright colors! I had a bunch of 2×2 DSP squares left over from another project, so they were PERFECT to use on this card along with my Pop of Petals stamp set! LOVE it!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Mango Melody cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, a 1 x 5-1/4 strip of Mango Melody cardstock was added towards the right side.
- Two of the 2″ squares from Garden Impressions DSP were added to the Whisper White along the right side. A different pattern was added with Stampin’ Dimensionals staggering the other ones.
- Two of the Pop of Petal flowers were stamped with Mango Melody Ink on Whisper White and punched with the Four Petal Punch and adhered together. A Gold Faceted Gem is in the center.
- Another flower was stamped with Shaded Spruce and punched, then cut in half for the “leaves”. The flower was added to the DSP square with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the petals slightly curled.
- Sending Prayers from Itty Bitty Greetings was stamped with Shaded Spruce ink on Whisper White and punched with the Classic Label punch, then added on front tucked under the flower.
OK…what do you think? Is Pop of Petals one of your favorites, too? Make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team’s creations and THEIR Favorite New Designer Paper by continuing on with the blog hop…they will have some wonderful ideas! Next up is our Create with Connie & Mary website and then Mary Brown and her creative design!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM