Today’s Saturday Blog Hop theme is “Favorite New Greeting”! Have you noticed all the fun, new fonts that Stampin’ Up! is using in their stamped images? LOVE them! I especially like the motivation greetings, or words of cheer. I send out a lot of “thinking of you” type cards and the new greetings are especially appropriate! Dandelion Wishes has WONDERFUL greetings in it and the font is so whimsical! I’ve combined it with the fun, new Stitched Labels Framelits!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Soft Sea Foam, the dandelion image was stamped randomly in the background with Soft Sea Foam Ink.
- The greeting from Dandelion Wishes was stamped with Memento Black on Whisper White cardstock, then cut with the Stitched Labels Framelit.
- The Dandelion image was stamped again on the Framelit shape with Soft Sea Foam Ink in the bottom right corner.
- The Pear Pizzazz Shimmer Ribbon run thru the holes on each side and then wrapped around to the back and adhered.
- The Stitched Label was popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The small stitched heart from Stitched Labels Framelits was cut from Soft Sea Foam cardstock and added to the frame with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- An iridescent Adhesive Sequin was added to the center of the dandelion image.
Isn’t that so soft and pretty looking? For sure it would brighten someone’s day! Make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team’s creations and THEIR Favorite New Greeting by continuing on with the blog hop…they will have some wonderful ideas! Next up is our Create with Connie & Mary website and then Mary Brown and her creative design!
This Collection of tutorials, using the CLUBHOUSE STAMP SET AND GOLF CLUB DIES combined with the Country Club Designer Paper, has three cards (one a gift card holder!) and a fun 3D favor for any sports lover. ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. We know these will be a hit in your classes! See the details HERE!
This EXPANDED Special Collection using Ornate Style Stamp Set and Ornate Layers Dies (plus the Ornate Thanks greeting set) has FOUR cards and TWO 3D treat tutorials that will make you say WOW! The elaborate detail in these dies are amazing! ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. We know these will be a hit in your classes! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: RTY9ZMMH
FREE Sale-A-Bration product for every $50 purchase!