Today’s Saturday Blog Hop theme is “Favorite New Greeting”! Have you noticed all the fun, new fonts that Stampin’ Up! is using in their stamped images? LOVE them! I especially like the motivation greetings, or words of cheer. I send out a lot of “thinking of you” type cards and the new greetings are especially appropriate! Dandelion Wishes has WONDERFUL greetings in it and the font is so whimsical! I’ve combined it with the fun, new Stitched Labels Framelits!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Soft Sea Foam, the dandelion image was stamped randomly in the background with Soft Sea Foam Ink.
- The greeting from Dandelion Wishes was stamped with Memento Black on Whisper White cardstock, then cut with the Stitched Labels Framelit.
- The Dandelion image was stamped again on the Framelit shape with Soft Sea Foam Ink in the bottom right corner.
- The Pear Pizzazz Shimmer Ribbon run thru the holes on each side and then wrapped around to the back and adhered.
- The Stitched Label was popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The small stitched heart from Stitched Labels Framelits was cut from Soft Sea Foam cardstock and added to the frame with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- An iridescent Adhesive Sequin was added to the center of the dandelion image.
Isn’t that so soft and pretty looking? For sure it would brighten someone’s day! Make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team’s creations and THEIR Favorite New Greeting by continuing on with the blog hop…they will have some wonderful ideas! Next up is our Create with Connie & Mary website and then Mary Brown and her creative design!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM