Today’s Saturday Blog Hop theme is “Favorite New Greeting”! Have you noticed all the fun, new fonts that Stampin’ Up! is using in their stamped images? LOVE them! I especially like the motivation greetings, or words of cheer. I send out a lot of “thinking of you” type cards and the new greetings are especially appropriate! Dandelion Wishes has WONDERFUL greetings in it and the font is so whimsical! I’ve combined it with the fun, new Stitched Labels Framelits!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Soft Sea Foam, the dandelion image was stamped randomly in the background with Soft Sea Foam Ink.
- The greeting from Dandelion Wishes was stamped with Memento Black on Whisper White cardstock, then cut with the Stitched Labels Framelit.
- The Dandelion image was stamped again on the Framelit shape with Soft Sea Foam Ink in the bottom right corner.
- The Pear Pizzazz Shimmer Ribbon run thru the holes on each side and then wrapped around to the back and adhered.
- The Stitched Label was popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The small stitched heart from Stitched Labels Framelits was cut from Soft Sea Foam cardstock and added to the frame with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- An iridescent Adhesive Sequin was added to the center of the dandelion image.
Isn’t that so soft and pretty looking? For sure it would brighten someone’s day! Make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team’s creations and THEIR Favorite New Greeting by continuing on with the blog hop…they will have some wonderful ideas! Next up is our Create with Connie & Mary website and then Mary Brown and her creative design!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV