Switching things around this month, we are featuring the favorites in the new Holiday Catalog over the new few weeks! This week…the Design Team chose their FAVORITE new Holiday Stamp Set! Well…I can tell you…I don’t have just one! I have a TON of new sets that I love! But, the snowmen was the first one that I knew I absolutely HAD to have join my collection of snowman sets! So…here’s my Spirited Snowman card!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Poppy Parade cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock.
- Along the left side is a 2-3/4 x 4-1/4 piece of Under the Mistletoe Designer Paper.
- A 1-1/4 x 4 strip of Poppy Parade cardstock is stamped with the Spirited Snowman greeting “Winter Cheer”.
- A Stitched Label Framelit is cut from Whisper White cardstock and added to the front.
- The snow couple was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White and colored with Shaded Spruce, Pool Party, Poppy Parade, Bronze and Basic Black Stampin’ Blends, then hand-cut and added to the Stitched Label with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A little Wink of Stella on the snow couple make them sparkle!
- The holly was stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with Shaded Spruce Blends with three Red Rhinestones for the berries. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I just LOVE snowmen cards! Make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team’s creations and THEIR “Favorite New Holiday Stamp Set” card by continuing on with the blog hop…they will have some wonderful ideas! Next up is our Create with Connie & Mary website and then Mary Brown and her creative design!
Ho! Ho! Ho! It’s Christmas in July! We are featuring Lots of Cheer stamp set and Tags & More Accessory Kit in our next Collection to get you THINKING about your Christmas card classes, buffets or personal cards! This Lots of Cheer Collection would make a wonderful Product Class as it uses minimal supplies. Have each person purchase the Tags & More Accessory Kit ($9) and use your stamp set to complete the cards! We have SIX step-by-step card tutorials to help you get started! See the details HERE!