Switching things around this month, we are featuring the favorites in the new Holiday Catalog over the new few weeks! This week…the Design Team chose their FAVORITE new Holiday Stamp Set! Well…I can tell you…I don’t have just one! I have a TON of new sets that I love! But, the snowmen was the first one that I knew I absolutely HAD to have join my collection of snowman sets! So…here’s my Spirited Snowman card!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Poppy Parade cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock.
- Along the left side is a 2-3/4 x 4-1/4 piece of Under the Mistletoe Designer Paper.
- A 1-1/4 x 4 strip of Poppy Parade cardstock is stamped with the Spirited Snowman greeting “Winter Cheer”.
- A Stitched Label Framelit is cut from Whisper White cardstock and added to the front.
- The snow couple was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White and colored with Shaded Spruce, Pool Party, Poppy Parade, Bronze and Basic Black Stampin’ Blends, then hand-cut and added to the Stitched Label with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A little Wink of Stella on the snow couple make them sparkle!
- The holly was stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with Shaded Spruce Blends with three Red Rhinestones for the berries. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I just LOVE snowmen cards! Make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team’s creations and THEIR “Favorite New Holiday Stamp Set” card by continuing on with the blog hop…they will have some wonderful ideas! Next up is our Create with Connie & Mary website and then Mary Brown and her creative design!
We all know that dogs are a person's best friend and Stampin' Up!'s new CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES BUNDLE is adorable and not just for Christmas! These festive Scottish Terrier pups are all ready to wish anyone some cheer any time of the year! In this CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES CARD COLLECTION, we have four all-occasion and two Christmas card ideas for a total of SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Christmas Scotties Stamp Set and Scottie Dog Punch along with the CELEBRATIONS TAG DIES and new Black & White Designs Designer Paper with some bright colors to dress them up! See more details here!
The classically beautiful Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flowers Dies is next up in our collection of tutorials. From buds to blossoms, beautiful floral silhouettes and accent pieces allow you to range from simple to elegant! Six all-occasion greetings will complete the timeless look. Our Cottage Rose Collection has SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flower Dies with the new Abigail Rose Designer Paper and some bright colors in this Collection for a fresh look! See more details HERE!