Switching things around this month, we are featuring the favorites in the new Holiday Catalog over the new few weeks! This week…the Design Team chose their FAVORITE new Holiday Stamp Set! Well…I can tell you…I don’t have just one! I have a TON of new sets that I love! But, the snowmen was the first one that I knew I absolutely HAD to have join my collection of snowman sets! So…here’s my Spirited Snowman card!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Poppy Parade cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock.
- Along the left side is a 2-3/4 x 4-1/4 piece of Under the Mistletoe Designer Paper.
- A 1-1/4 x 4 strip of Poppy Parade cardstock is stamped with the Spirited Snowman greeting “Winter Cheer”.
- A Stitched Label Framelit is cut from Whisper White cardstock and added to the front.
- The snow couple was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White and colored with Shaded Spruce, Pool Party, Poppy Parade, Bronze and Basic Black Stampin’ Blends, then hand-cut and added to the Stitched Label with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A little Wink of Stella on the snow couple make them sparkle!
- The holly was stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with Shaded Spruce Blends with three Red Rhinestones for the berries. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I just LOVE snowmen cards! Make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team’s creations and THEIR “Favorite New Holiday Stamp Set” card by continuing on with the blog hop…they will have some wonderful ideas! Next up is our Create with Connie & Mary website and then Mary Brown and her creative design!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!