Switching things around this month, we are featuring the favorites in the new Holiday Catalog over the new few weeks! This week…the Design Team chose their FAVORITE new Holiday Stamp Set! Well…I can tell you…I don’t have just one! I have a TON of new sets that I love! But, the snowmen was the first one that I knew I absolutely HAD to have join my collection of snowman sets! So…here’s my Spirited Snowman card!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Poppy Parade cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock.
- Along the left side is a 2-3/4 x 4-1/4 piece of Under the Mistletoe Designer Paper.
- A 1-1/4 x 4 strip of Poppy Parade cardstock is stamped with the Spirited Snowman greeting “Winter Cheer”.
- A Stitched Label Framelit is cut from Whisper White cardstock and added to the front.
- The snow couple was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White and colored with Shaded Spruce, Pool Party, Poppy Parade, Bronze and Basic Black Stampin’ Blends, then hand-cut and added to the Stitched Label with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A little Wink of Stella on the snow couple make them sparkle!
- The holly was stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with Shaded Spruce Blends with three Red Rhinestones for the berries. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I just LOVE snowmen cards! Make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team’s creations and THEIR “Favorite New Holiday Stamp Set” card by continuing on with the blog hop…they will have some wonderful ideas! Next up is our Create with Connie & Mary website and then Mary Brown and her creative design!
You'll love our brand new set of tutorials featuring the Birthday Cheer Bundle and nice BRIGHT colors from the 2018-20 In Color Collection. We have tutorials for three cards (one a special fold) and a special 3D gift project that are perfect for your classes or to make for yourself or gifts! All are designed by Connie and Mary and exclusive to our subscribers! See details HERE!
And, don't forget our set of tutorials featuring Stampin' Up!'s Tea Together! We've combined this stamp set with the gorgeous Floral Romance Specialty Designer Paper for an elegant look! You'll get tutorials for three cards (one a special fold) and a special 3D favor project, that are perfect for your classes or to make for yourself or gifts! See the details HERE!