Welcome back! This week on Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop we are moving onto the new Occasions Catalog and showing off our favorite new stamp set! Of course…right now there are TOO many that I like, so it is very hard to choose just one. I went with Flowering Desert because it is one of the first sets that caught my eye in the new catalog!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Granny Apple Green cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Mossy Meadow cardstock.
- On the 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 piece of Whisper White, Crumb Cake Ink was applied along the bottom with an AquaPainter. Across the top portion, Pool Party Ink was also applied with an AquaPainter.
- The tall cactus was stamped with Mossy Meadow Ink, the smaller “thumb” cactus with Granny Apple Green and the “frond” cactus with Shaded Spruce Ink.
- Flowers on the cactuses were stamped with Melon Mambo Ink.
- The rocks along the bottom were stamped and stamped off with Soft Suede Ink.
- The sun was stamped with Daffodil Delight several times.
- The “Hi There” greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
- Some Linen Thread was doubled and tied in a bow and added to the cactus with a Mini Glue Dot.
SUPER simple stamping! OK…what did the rest of the Design Team do with their new Favorite New Stamp Set in the upcoming Occasions Catalog blog hop challenge? Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
This Collection of tutorials, using Stampin' Up!'s TIMELESS TROPICAL BUNDLE AND TROPICAL OASIS SUITE of products, has three cards (one a special fun fold!) and a clever 3D tote to fill with your favorite candy or a small gift! ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. Your customers will LOVE these fun projects! See more details HERE!
This Collection of tutorials, using the CLUBHOUSE STAMP SET AND GOLF CLUB DIES combined with the Country Club Designer Paper, has three cards (one a gift card holder!) and a fun 3D favor for any sports lover. ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. We know these will be a hit in your classes! See the details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: RTY9ZMMH