Welcome back! This week on Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop we are moving onto the new Occasions Catalog and showing off our favorite new stamp set! Of course…right now there are TOO many that I like, so it is very hard to choose just one. I went with Flowering Desert because it is one of the first sets that caught my eye in the new catalog!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Granny Apple Green cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Mossy Meadow cardstock.
- On the 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 piece of Whisper White, Crumb Cake Ink was applied along the bottom with an AquaPainter. Across the top portion, Pool Party Ink was also applied with an AquaPainter.
- The tall cactus was stamped with Mossy Meadow Ink, the smaller “thumb” cactus with Granny Apple Green and the “frond” cactus with Shaded Spruce Ink.
- Flowers on the cactuses were stamped with Melon Mambo Ink.
- The rocks along the bottom were stamped and stamped off with Soft Suede Ink.
- The sun was stamped with Daffodil Delight several times.
- The “Hi There” greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
- Some Linen Thread was doubled and tied in a bow and added to the cactus with a Mini Glue Dot.
SUPER simple stamping! OK…what did the rest of the Design Team do with their new Favorite New Stamp Set in the upcoming Occasions Catalog blog hop challenge? Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM