Although I know everyone is excited about the new Annual Catalog coming soon, we wanted to say goodbye to our favorite retiring stamp set/bundles! This will give us chance to use them at least ONE more time! So, the theme for this week’s Create with Connie and Mary’s Saturday Blog Hop is our favorite retiring stamp set/bundle! I chose one of my first favorites, Cool Treats. Really, it was SO hard to just pick one. But, I thought this set would be fun to combine with our NEW In Colors! What do you think?
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded. The fold is on the LEFT side for a little different look!
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock, a 1 x 5-1/4 piece of the new Pineapple Punch In Color Designer Paper was added to the bottom.
- The Call Me Clover 1/8″ Ribbon was adhere around the back and covers the seam on the front.
- You’re Cook was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
- The ice creams were cut with the Frozen Treats Framelits from Call Me Clover, Pineapple Punch, Lovely Lipstock, Blueberry Bush and Grapefruit Grove cardstocks, then stamped with the ice cream swirl highlights in the same colors. The were also colored with the Clear Wink of Stella for a little sparkle!
- The cones were stamped with Crumb Cake Ink on Crumb Cake cardstock and cut with the Frozen Treats Framelits. They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A few Rhinestone jewels add a little bling!
Isn’t that fun to combine the “old” with the “new”…gives new purpose to our products! OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team’s creations by continuing on with the blog hop…they will have some wonderful ideas! Next up is our Create with Connie & Mary website and then Mary Brown and her creative design!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM