It’s time for a new Saturday Blog Hop! Continuing with our celebrations…this week our Design Team will be FEATURING ANIMALS. So many stamp sets to choose from…what will the design team make?
I decided to use my Magical Day…I used it for my grandson’s Valentines, and a Brusho class, but not much more. I love the little greetings and the images in it! A keeper for sure! I’m having lots of fun with Barn Door, too! So many ideas! Since I use punched circles instead of washers, it keeps the weight and bulk down, too!
Here’s the inside…LOVE that fire breathing dragon!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Lemon Lime Twist, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Sahara Sand was embossed with the Brick Embossing Folder and cut the sliders out with the Sliding Door Framelits.
- The barn door was stamped on Wood Textures Designer Paper and cut with the Sliding Door Framelits.
- The rail, door handle and wheels were cut with the Sliding Door Framelits from Basic Black cardstock and adhered to the door.
- The greeting One of a Kind was stamped with Lemon Lime Twist on a 2-1/2 x 4 piece of Whisper White cardstock towards the left side. You Are was stamped again on scrap Whisper White with Rich Razzleberry Ink and cut out, then adhered over the Lemon Lime one.
- The dragon was stamped with Memento Black Ink on the right side of the 2-1/2 x 4 piece, colored with Stampin’ Blends. The fire was stamped on scrap Whisper White with Memento Black and colored with Stampin’ Blends, cut out and adhered next to the dragon.
- I punched four 3/4 circles from Sahara Sand, added double Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals to the center and then slid them under the open rails and added the door. Then the Sahara Sand panel was adhered to the Lemon Lime Twist base card. The double height makes the door slide easily!
OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team’s creations by continuing on with the blog hop…they will have some wonderful ideas! Next up is our Create with Connie & Mary website and then Mary Brown and her creative design!
Our BRAND NEW A Good Day Collection Class Kit to Go is NOW AVAILABLE! We have four different options for you to choose from…with step-by-step photo tutorials that are easy to follow! You’ll get 3 card ideas (one a special fold) and one 3D project that is SO fun! Check out the details HERE!