It’s time for a new Saturday Blog Hop! Continuing with our celebrations…this week our Design Team will be FEATURING FLOWERS! Of course, you KNOW this is my favorite subject! I love almost any flower set! But, what will the design team make?
Lots of Lavender was one of the first free Sale-A-Bration sets that I ordered and I haven’t used it nearly as much as I would like! Think that means I have too many sets to choose from? Probably! lol! Anyway…here’s a wonderful, simple way to use it on a card…and I even spent a little time coloring with my Stampin’ Blends instead of the two-step stamping!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Rich Razzleberry cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- In the center of the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, the Lots of Lavender image was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
- The flower was colored with the Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive and Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends.
- Two 3/4 x 4 pieces of Sweet Soiree Designer Paper was added to the sides.
- The greeting from Lots of Happy was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Old Olive cardstock and punched with the Tailored Tag Punch. I LOVE this punch! It was popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
That’s it!!! The coloring took the longest to do on this card! OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team’s creations by continuing on with the blog hop…they will have some wonderful ideas! Next up is our Create with Connie & Mary website and then Mary Brown and her creative design!
Our BRAND NEW Truly Tailored Collection Class Kit to Go is NOW AVAILABLE! We have four different options for you to choose from…with step-by-step photo tutorials that are easy to follow! You’ll get 3 card ideas (one a special fold) and one 3D project that is SO fun! Check out the details HERE!