Are you in love with the new In Colors as much as I am??? There isn’t a single one that I don’t like! This month on the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop we are featuring the new In Colors each week! This week is Flirty Flamingo! Here’s what I came up with…
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Flirty Flamingo cardstock, folded in half.
- On top is a 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 layer of Whisper White.
- The lacy strip and flower were cut with the Flourish Thinlet Dies from Flirty Flamingo cardstock.
- The large flower from Flourishing Phrases was stamped off with Flirty Flamingo Ink on Whisper White and cut out. It is popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals and placed on the front. The lacy Flourish die is adhered in the center and a Perfect White Accent added in the center.
- The lacy leaf is cut from Emerald Envy cardstock and tucked under the flower.
- Finally, the greeting from Flourishing Phrases was stamped with Memento Black Ink on the front above the flower.