It’s Saturday and time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! Our design team theme is featuring “Giving Thanks” this week. I’d like to celebrate all our members of the Create with Connie and Mary team. Without you we would not have been a success over the years and we certainly give thanks to you all!
November normally is a month in the US to give thanks to our friends, our military, and especially our family. You’ll see many posts this month about gratitude. I know I’m thankful for my husband, who has taken care of me thru the long process of my knee replacement surgery recovery, and to those that provided meals and support. Thankful for the doctors and my mom who cared for my dad during his scary quadruple heart by-pass surgery and recovery earlier this year. Thankful for a safe trip over to Thailand for the Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trip…and thankful for my downline and customers who got me there! Thankful for Stampin’ Up! providing a job that I LOVE. Thankful for my sons who provided us with wonderful grandchildren. SOOO many blessing throughout this year.
I love the greeting in Label Me Pretty, “Thank you for caring”. It can fit for SO many reasons. I used it as the focus for my Giving Thanks card today.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Garden Green cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Very Vanilla cardstock, a 3/4 x 4 band of Painted Autumn Designer Paper was placed cross the front.
- Three leaves were cut from Pumpkin Pie, Lemon Lime Twist and Cajun Craze with the Seasonal Layers Framelits and tucked under the DSP.
- Thank you for caring was stamped with Garden Green Ink on Very Vanilla and punched with the 1-3/8 Circle Punch, then layered on the 1-1/2″ Circle Punch of Garden Green cardstock, then placed on the 1-3/4″ Circle punched from Pool Party cardstock.
- Some Irridescent Sequins were scattered in the background. I was surprised how well the pastel colors looked with these vibrant cardstock colors!
The brand new NOVEMBER Mini Session is COMING SOON! We are featuring products from the HOLIDAY Catalog! Check out the FREE Be Merry Kit Bonus project when you purchase October & November together!
- Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online. All for only $8.95 US!
See details at Create with Connie and Mary!