It’s Saturday and time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! Our design team theme is featuring the colors of Very Vanilla, Gold, and Cherry Cobbler for a Christmas Tag this week. I love making pretty tags for packaging, so I am excited to see what everyone did with this challenge! Make sure to continue around the blog hop to see everyone’s ideas!
- The base tag is 2-1/2 x 5 Thick Very Vanilla cardstock, cut with the Triple Banner Punch on one end and embossed with the Holly Embossing Folder.
- A 3/4 x 4 strip of Gold Metallic Paper is also cut with the Triple Banner Punch and added to the center of the tag.
- The Cherry Cobbler cardstock is cut with the Quilt Builder Framelits and added on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Peace is stamped with Cherry Cobber on a 1/2 x 2-1/2 strip of Very Vanilla and added on top of the quilt with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two Metallic Shapes gold circles were added on each side of the greeting.
- The top was punched with the 1/4″ Circle Hand Punch, then the Very Vanilla/Gold Metallic Ribbon is added and tied with a knot at the top.