Welcome back! This week on Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop we are moving into the new Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration items and showing off our musical theme inspirations for the next few weeks! First up is “How Sweet It Is” by James Taylor. Can be candy, cake or any sweet images on our cards!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Coastal Cabana cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 2 x 4 piece of striped How Sweet It Is Designer Paper is added to the bottom of a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- The row of cupcakes from Detailed Birthday Edgelits were cut from Whisper White cardstock and then colored with Lovely Lipstick, Granny Apple Green, Bermuda Bay and Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends. They were adhered above the seam of the Designer Paper.
- A length of 5/8″ Polka Dot Tulle was wrapped around and tied in a bow under the cupcakes.
- For your birthday from Birthday Cheer was stamped with Memento Black Ink in the upper right corner.
- A trio of Glitter Dots were added to the top for a little bling!
OK…what did the rest of the Design Team do with the “How Sweet it Is” theme blog hop challenge? Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
For our CELEBRATION TIDINGS COLLECTION we've done something other than bag toppers! Our Collection has FOUR cards, a GIFT CARD holder and a fun SWEET TREAT HOLDER for a total of SIX tutorials! These tutorials are easy enough for in-person or online classes! ALL SIX tutorials using the CELEBRATION TIDINGS BUNDLE and Plaid Tidings Designer Paper are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step directions. SEE MORE DETAILS HERE!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF