Welcome back! This week on Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop we are moving into the new Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration items and showing off our musical theme inspirations for the next few weeks! First up is “How Sweet It Is” by James Taylor. Can be candy, cake or any sweet images on our cards!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Coastal Cabana cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 2 x 4 piece of striped How Sweet It Is Designer Paper is added to the bottom of a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- The row of cupcakes from Detailed Birthday Edgelits were cut from Whisper White cardstock and then colored with Lovely Lipstick, Granny Apple Green, Bermuda Bay and Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends. They were adhered above the seam of the Designer Paper.
- A length of 5/8″ Polka Dot Tulle was wrapped around and tied in a bow under the cupcakes.
- For your birthday from Birthday Cheer was stamped with Memento Black Ink in the upper right corner.
- A trio of Glitter Dots were added to the top for a little bling!
OK…what did the rest of the Design Team do with the “How Sweet it Is” theme blog hop challenge? Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Our SAILING HOME COLLECTION is now available! What a wonderful nautical set...great for masculine cards or for anyone loving lighthouses and sailboats! With this EXPANDED collection, you'll get step-by-step tutorials for FOUR regular cards, ONE special fold card, plus ONE great home décor idea! That's a total of SIX tutorials! See the details HERE!