Welcome back! This week on Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop we are moving into the new Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration items and showing off our musical theme inspirations for the next few weeks! First up is “How Sweet It Is” by James Taylor. Can be candy, cake or any sweet images on our cards!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Coastal Cabana cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 2 x 4 piece of striped How Sweet It Is Designer Paper is added to the bottom of a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- The row of cupcakes from Detailed Birthday Edgelits were cut from Whisper White cardstock and then colored with Lovely Lipstick, Granny Apple Green, Bermuda Bay and Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends. They were adhered above the seam of the Designer Paper.
- A length of 5/8″ Polka Dot Tulle was wrapped around and tied in a bow under the cupcakes.
- For your birthday from Birthday Cheer was stamped with Memento Black Ink in the upper right corner.
- A trio of Glitter Dots were added to the top for a little bling!
OK…what did the rest of the Design Team do with the “How Sweet it Is” theme blog hop challenge? Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
You'll love our brand new set of tutorials featuring the Birthday Cheer Bundle and nice BRIGHT colors from the 2018-20 In Color Collection. We have tutorials for three cards (one a special fold) and a special 3D gift project that are perfect for your classes or to make for yourself or gifts! All are designed by Connie and Mary and exclusive to our subscribers! See details HERE!
And, don't forget our set of tutorials featuring Stampin' Up!'s Tea Together! We've combined this stamp set with the gorgeous Floral Romance Specialty Designer Paper for an elegant look! You'll get tutorials for three cards (one a special fold) and a special 3D favor project, that are perfect for your classes or to make for yourself or gifts! See the details HERE!