Welcome back! This week on Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop we are moving into the new Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration items and showing off our musical theme inspirations for the next few weeks! First up is “How Sweet It Is” by James Taylor. Can be candy, cake or any sweet images on our cards!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Coastal Cabana cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 2 x 4 piece of striped How Sweet It Is Designer Paper is added to the bottom of a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- The row of cupcakes from Detailed Birthday Edgelits were cut from Whisper White cardstock and then colored with Lovely Lipstick, Granny Apple Green, Bermuda Bay and Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends. They were adhered above the seam of the Designer Paper.
- A length of 5/8″ Polka Dot Tulle was wrapped around and tied in a bow under the cupcakes.
- For your birthday from Birthday Cheer was stamped with Memento Black Ink in the upper right corner.
- A trio of Glitter Dots were added to the top for a little bling!
OK…what did the rest of the Design Team do with the “How Sweet it Is” theme blog hop challenge? Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6