This month Create with Connie and Mary is bringing back the music of the 80s!!! Here’s our last song from that era that will get stuck in your head! This week it is the 80’s song “I Just Called to Say I Love You”…so we are doing wedding/anniversary cards!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Smoky Slate cardstock was embossed with the Tufted Embossing Folder.
- A 2 x 5-1/4 layer of Granny Apple Green polka dot (Brights) Designer Paper was added across the front towards the bottom.
- A 1/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Poppy Real Red cardstock was adhered on the DSP.
- The largest Stitched Shape Circle was cut from Whisper White cardstock.
- Love You puzzle piece was stamped with Granny Apple Green Ink and to Pieces was stamped with Real Red Ink, then cut with the Puzzle Pieces Framelits and added to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- We Just Fit was stamped with Memento Black Ink on a 1/2 x 2 piece of Whisper White cardstock, cut with a flag end, then tucked under the puzzle piece.
- Finally, a Glitter Enamel Dot was added under the greetings.
Aren’t those colors fun? And I love that Love You To Pieces bundle…perfect for a love card! Make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team’s creations and THEIR “I Just Called To Say I Love You” card by continuing on with the blog hop…they will have some wonderful ideas! Next up is our Create with Connie & Mary website and then Mary Brown and her creative design!