I used the new Nailed It stamp set in the Occasions Catalog for my card today! I love it paired with the Urban Underground Designer Paper! (This is my second card this week using this set, so if you missed our Thursday Challenge, make sure to go back and take a look!) My Club Members will be making this card this month!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Delightful Dijon cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a layer of 4 x 5-1/4 Basic Black cardstock.
- The measuring ruler in the Build It Framelits actually EMBOSSES the ruler…it is SO cool! I used a strip of Gold Metallic Paper and the ruler Thinlet along the left edge.
- A 2-1/4 x 4 piece of Urban Underground DSP is placed on the front.
- The largest Oval Stitched Shapes Framelit cuts a piece of Delightful Dijon Cardstock. Happy Birthday from Designer Tee (FREE SAB set) is stamped with Memento Black Ink at the bottom of the oval. It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The hammer, screwdriver and wrench are stamped with Memento Black Ink on Very Vanilla and watercolored with Delightful Dijon and Smoky Slate Markers and AquaPainter, then cut with the Build It Framelits. They are adhered on the oval.
OK…make sure to continue on around the Blog Hop to see all the Design Team creations! I can’t wait to get inspired! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website to find out more about our January Create with Connie and Mary Mini Session…it is a fantastic one! Or you can go backwards to Melissa’s blog!