Hello everyone! The theme for this week’s Create with Connie and Mary’s Saturday Blog Hop is “Motivational Greetings”. This is a WIDE open interpretation…Stampin’ Up! has a lot of great greetings in their stamp sets. It was hard just choosing one! I went with the greeting in Cozy Cottage Hostess set…”A journey is always better with a friend”. Very appropriate as I am with friends at a stamping retreat as I type this post!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Early Espresso cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 4 x 4 piece of True Gentlemen Designer Paper was added across the left side.
- 3-1/4 x 5 piece of Sahara Sand cardstock is added on the front.
- The cottage from Cozy Cottage stamp set was stamped with Black Archival Ink and then watercolored with Old Olive, Crushed Curry, Garden Green, Real Red and Sahara Sand and an AquaPainter. It was added to the Sahara Sand layer.
- A 1/8 x 5 strip of Night of Navy cardstock was added across the front.
- The “motivational” greeting was stamped with Black Archival Ink was stamped on Sahara Sand and the punched with the Tailored Tag Punch.
- A couple gold Metallic Enamel Shapes were added to the tag.
OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team’s creations by continuing on with the blog hop…they will have some wonderful ideas! Next up is our Create with Connie & Mary website and then Mary Brown and her creative design!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6