Happy Saturday! On Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop we are showing off our musical theme inspirations for the next few weeks! This week our theme song is “My Funny Valentine” by Frank Sinatra, featuring humorous or children’s cards! Of course, I HAD to use Hey Love stamp set…we are featuring it with our Connie and Mary Creations Collection with SIX favor boxes. If you ordered it, you now have a CARD to go along with it!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Lovely Lipstick cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake was embossed with the Subtles Embossing Folder.
- A 2-1/2 x 3-1/2 piece of All My Love Designer Paper is added to a 2-3/4 x 3-3/4 layer of Lovely Lipstick cardstock and adhered to the front towards the left side.
- The other DSP design was cut with the Stitched Rectangle Framelits (don’t you LOVE them???)
- The ape in Hey Love was stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with Crumb Cake, Ivory and Lovely Lipstick Stampin’ Blends. It is cut out and added to the DSP with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Hey Love was stamped with Memento Black on 1-1/8 x 1-1/2 piece of Lovely Lipstick cardstock, cut a flag end and tucked under the ape.
- Two Heart Epoxy Droplets were colored with Lovely Lipstick Stampin’ Blends and added to the background.
Don’t you LOVE this cute little set??? I can’t decide if I like the Ape or the Alligator better! OK…what did the rest of the Design Team do with the “My Funny Valentine” theme blog hop challenge? Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Ho! Ho! Ho! It’s Christmas in July! We are featuring Lots of Cheer stamp set and Tags & More Accessory Kit in our next Collection to get you THINKING about your Christmas card classes, buffets or personal cards! This Lots of Cheer Collection would make a wonderful Product Class as it uses minimal supplies. Have each person purchase the Tags & More Accessory Kit ($9) and use your stamp set to complete the cards! We have SIX step-by-step card tutorials to help you get started! See the details HERE!