It’s time for a new Saturday Blog Hop! This week we will be featuring NEW STUFF! We certainly have LOTS of options with the new Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogs going live in a few days! Woohoo!!! I have DOUBLE new stamp sets that I used on my card…one from the Annual Catalog that I just purchased and one from the Occasions Catalog!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, the Marbled Background Stamp was inked with Soft Sky Ink and stamped and adhered to the base. I love that this looks like Designer Paper!
- A length of new Lemon Lime Twist Mini Striped Ribbon was placed across the 2-3/4 x 4 piece of Soft Sky cardstock and adhered in the back, then added to the front of the card.
- Thinking of You from Friendship’s Sweetest Thoughts was stamped with Memento Black Ink along the bottom.
- The Friendship’s Sweetest Thoughts image was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White and colored with the Stampin’ Blends Markers. It was cut with the oval Stitched Shapes and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimentionals.
OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team’s creations by continuing on with the blog hop! I’m sure they have some FABULOUS creations! Next up is our Create with Connie & Mary website with a FABULOUS new look and then Mary Brown and her creative design!